Contact advertising [email protected]

"You are close to receiving a penalty" (Quickplay btw, ive never left a competitive...

T

Thom Mikael

"You are close to receiving a penalty"

(Quickplay btw, ive never left a competitive game)

Why do i receive a penalty when leaving a game when the game states im close to receiving it? English is not my first nor second language so maybe im getting it wrong? But in my country "close" is not the same as "will". Is it a "bug" or is the english from blizzard just terrible?

I dont really want -75% and i would never leave the game if i got the message "You will receive penalty for leaving the game"(then i would gladly play the qp meta, 5 terrible silver_crest dps and 1 healer(me))

I respect a warning, just dont accept bad english from a such a huge company.

T

Thom Mikael

question being, my game is fuckedup? or what is really happening?

S

Steve Lawrence

why are you leaving the game though

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Just leave games and get a penalty tbh.
It's just QP
I always just get ingame, warm up a bit then leave and jump to Comp

T

Tuan Nguyen

In this context, “close” means that if you keep doing it, it will become “will”.

T

Thom Mikael

Would i get real responses from actual people if told u im top 500 eu and this is QUICKPLAY? Ive never left a competetive match

A

Austin Sprouse

Overwatch is saying that when you are “close” to receiving a penalty, you are near or about to get it.

D

Danielle Garcia

Who the fuck knows. Keep leaving matches and screwing your team and that’s what you get. QP or not.

T

Thom Mikael

Yeah, ty. I get what u guys saying. So when something is close to happening. It is actually happening. Its not close. Its instant.

J

Jagger Mouser

You leave games you get a penalty are you dense or something?

Z

Zach Johnson

When you leave games consecutively, you get penalized, regardless of the mode

S

Seara Lamarche

It sounds like you got the message saying you were close to a penalty, then you left another game so you got a penalty. Basically if you get the warning message it means you’re one leave away from a penalty.

N

Noah Wise

So at a certain point, you’ll get that message. It just means you are close. Meaning yes, you could In fact get a penalty for leaving that game. It means you are not currently getting a penalty, but one or two more leaves and you will get it. You left one more time and boom

D

Daryll Patco

Close = if you leave again, youll get the penalty

T

Thom Mikael

I keep forgetting the amount of retards in this group. I just wondered if close was the same as will. Non could answer. Everyone just blame,whine or troll. Deleting post when im finish. Thank you for exactly nothing! Take care <3 :) :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom