Contact advertising [email protected]

Yo people,im hardstuck gold/plat around 2.3-2.5 SR I dont know what to do to win i...

M

Marko Cirovic

Yo people,im hardstuck gold/plat around 2.3-2.5 SR I dont know what to do to win i dont know how to win im spinning around in cyrcles,not gonna brag or anything but i really think i deserve more but i just cant get out,i main mccree and im pretty decent with him i guess,got allot of compliments from other people *Ussualy enemy teams* but i cant wrap my head around the fact that im still gold and that i cant get out with out knowin the reason why that is.

M

Marko Cirovic

Help

A

Amund Hovde

Carry with reaper... i only play reaper and have 155 hours of him with 63% winrate.. if u dont have atleast 57% wibrate with main dps you shouldnt play dps... last season i trolled from 3050 to 1700 to help my bronze friend climbing ... i used exactly 3 weeks to be back in diamond.. all solo play.. All i say.. lower your nouse sense and get mad good with reaper.. and you can be god in OW

T

Tyler Louis Myers

prob cuz your just spining in circles, gotta shoot ppl to :p

T

Tito Sloboda

zajebi onetrick fore .. adapt & counter

M

Mark Bendon

If you're dead set on doing it playing as dps, pick a different one mate. Unfortunately the reality I'd that you're no Calvin, and Mcree is hard AF compared to Jr, pharrah, reaper etc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom