Contact advertising [email protected]

Yesterday, everyone I played with complimented each other. There was NO salt or...

C

Calum Stewart

Yesterday, everyone I played with complimented each other. There was NO salt or toxicity and players were genuinely ALOT more friendly. I check today and realise I must have accidentally chosen America server after coming off PTR. Us Europeans are a hell of a lot more toxic than our fellow American counter-parts.

D

Dennis Antoni Grzelak

Clearly a bait.

A

Ahmed Makni

TRUE

C

Craig D'Costa

Get fucked mate

S

Siobhán Patricia Lynch

Its a game, if I start noticing I'm in a bad mood, I quit playing for a while rather than add to toxicity.

A

Aadil Saqib

It's not even a lie. What American people call toxic is a joke compared to the shit you get in EU. Those snowflakes wouldn't last a second in EU toxicity.

S

Sean Allen Perkins

It's true.

Z

Zac Murphy

EU is pretty toxic. I got reported because I was healing everyone instead of pocketing our Zarya

J

James Swain

When half the people you play with are either Spanish with a perpetually crying baby in the background or frogs who won't shut the fuck and sound like they're trying to get something out of their throat, you can understand why yurop is more toxic.

T

Travis Villasenor

Its weird ive heard from lots of ppl that EU is legit more toxic than NA

A

Alex Franzgrote

Glad you enjoyed our server!

A

Aaron Bacchus

Wait na isnt as toxic as eu? This is news to me

K

Killian Bowker

America f*ck yea

K

Krystian Szałas

America is way more toxic... N-bombs everywhere

A

Aaron Icardi

In EU if you hear "HÉLO MAILLE FRIANDS" then you instantly know you're just in for a toxic game lmao

D

Dexter Lind

Not all europeans but most yea

J

Jose Jesus Pallanes

This comment has no Flavor....can SOMEONE ADD SOME FUCKING SALT

L

Luke Wright

We are probably the most toxic server lmao

D

Dexter Lind

Also i had those games in EU aswell

A

Alice Leclerc

Reading the comments makes me wonder if I am the only one who never had toxic teammates

Edit: in the EU servers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom