Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Xenoblade Chronicles 2: For those who want to know how to farm for Core Crystals Rare...

• Thread starter Cristian Carlos Ramirez
  • Start date
C

Cristian Carlos Ramirez

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: For those who want to know how to farm for Core Crystals Rare and Legendary Crystals. Here is how.

I'm not sure if anyone else is aware of this but here it goes.
I'm getting mostly 3 legendary core crystals at a time and 10 rare core crystals at a time from the Uraya UM bug lvl 60+ by using Break, Topple, Launch, Smash. repeatedly while dropping money, potions, and any core crystals. My party is lvl 79, using Break with (Rex & Purun or Tora & Poppi QT Pie), Topple with Rex & Mythra, Launch with Zeke & Pandoria, Smash with Rex & Roc and bam items drop like crazy repeatedly. You dont have to kill the UM bug if you dont want to, just do this pattern and it will items and core crystals for you but you can kill it too to get more core crystals from the battle if you want. thats how i sometimes get 10 Rare core crystals and 3 Legendary Core Crystals each battle. Remember! Make sure you equip a Gold Chip to the one that uses Smash(Which is Rex & Roc). Thats how it works for me! Hope this helped! Now if you'll excuse me, gonna farm for more and try to get my last rare blade! ON WARDS! ^_^

P

Pun Chaiprasert

Where can I find it on the map?

K

Kenny Kim

That's a pretty tough monster in Uraya. I'm currently on level 79 and I grind and loot items at that place a lot. It sucks that the monster is located on a little elevated area and when you toppled it over it falls on other level 65 monsters and now they're all attacking your party xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom