Contact advertising [email protected]

Wow there are some real dicks that play this game had a lucio on illios and the first...

S

Sean Coleman

Wow there are some real dicks that play this game had a lucio on illios and the first thing he's says is this is my map you have to play around me and I'll get the boops I will not heal I'm here for the boops if you want heals go another healer not me.... think it's time to come off here for today

M

Matthew Sartain

Hit that report, a Lucio should be going between speed and healing. Never sticking to one role.

A

Andy Williams

I just report that dude and hopefully my teams does the same.

I had a person that Main hanzo for 50minutes in his career told the team in voice that he was gonna throw cause he didn’t win his last comp game. We lost and we all reported that dude.

K

Kylie Pirre

John I strive to be this Lucio

K

Kim Edwin

Did he get the boops tho?

M

MacKenzie Rae

Like he can't just have the healing jam on and everyone stays clustered near him while he boops?? Or can run to him? What a diiiick

D

David Kimball

I usually play lucio on ilios. Not sure why he wouldn’t heal. Speed boost is great for getting people to the point or helping people get away from ults, but he should be healing any other time...

G

George Marks

Did he actually get the hoops though

R

Ryan Brown

"Play around me"
World doesn't revolve around you lucio :mad:

C

Calum Stewart

haha, I think the highest I got was 16 boops on that map but Im lucio only main really and I would never say that. Guy sounds like a right turkey twizzler

L

Lin Galini

WHAAAAA...??????

L

Lauren Combs

Lucio on ilios is my go to, but heals and teammates come first! He isnt a true healer at heart then. How dare he taint lucio's sweet heart! >_<

K

Keenan Hubbard

That's pretty much standard for almost everyone who pick Lucio on illios lol u can almost garuntee that you'll have a non healing dps Lucio on all three illios maps lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom