Contact advertising [email protected]

Will this bring me good quality gaming experience? Price: $115 PS: I live in Palestine...

Y

Yussuf Sarahneh

Will this bring me good quality gaming experience?
Price: $115
PS: I live in Palestine so GPUs are overpriced, and a GTX 1050 costs $200.. So what do you think guys?
My PC's specifications:
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9550 OC'ed at 4.0Ghz (good stability, Max temp 73°C)
RAM: 8GB of DDR2 RAM@1200Mhz
Monitor: BenQ G2222HDL 1080P@60Hz
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q-E
Storage: WD 500GB HDD + Hitachi 320GB HDD
PSU: 500W

S

Sarthak Maurya

Better change your ram
Buy Ddr3 or Ddr4 ram.

O

Orion Holt Jacoby

Well it won't be terribe for that cpu

V

Vincent Klein

It won’t be the most stellar gaming experience, but that is pretty fairly matched. You should have no problem playing your games, just make sure you turn detail setting down.

N

Nadjib Alikeche

Lol its not overpriced 200$ = 37000Da
It costs 38000Da nearly 40000Da here so its not overpriced at all ;)

S

Shaheer Abbas

gtx 1050 costs 220$ here -_- in pakistan

Γ

Γιώργος Γιαμακίδης

go for 1050ti no bottlenecks for 1080p gaming with that specs i have the same system but with 16 gb of ram and a fujitsu mobo

E

Ethan Porio

It doesn't look very manli :(

E

Ethan Porio

Then again that gpu is better than mine

A

Andrew Cobb

It’s better than console

B

Brandon Hicks

Personally I’d pay the extra for the 1050. But I have a evga 750ti 2gb but a dual fan. And I get about 40-50 FPS on even pubg on mixed low-med

For the record, a 1050 in Canada right now is about 500$ so. Buy the 1050 while you can at that price, maybe 2 and I’ll pay you the difference..

P

Pankaj Das

On my old rig which have C2Q 8400 paired with a gtx660 and 8gb DDR3 ram I have played almost every game not on the highest settings but it can run almost every game.. gtx660 and gtx750ti have similar performance I think and in Ur case ur cpu is more powerful than mine and it will not bottleneck so I guess u it's good to buy that card.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom