Switch Will the console wars officially be over if overwatch gets announced

• Thread starter Marvin Emmanuel Dominguez
  • Start date
M

Marvin Emmanuel Dominguez

Will the console wars officially be over if overwatch gets announced

R

Ryan Rigby

Fam, they’ll never be over. I need all three.

D

Damien Hosea

I hope they don’t announce that! Come up with your own stuff...

R

Roddy Martin

Overwatch and witcher 3,then goodbye playstation and xbox,they may as well just shut the fucking door and go home

B

Brian Collens

There is No war to begin with

J

Justin Basso

Considering Nintendo can't compete with the power of Xbox One X or ps4 pro, they'll be the first company out of the race

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

No. Overwatch can’t settle a war.

G

Gustavo Brito

No. The switch isn't even in the console wars. Nintendo officially left the console wars when it released the Wii.

S

Snickers Keller

Console Wars are for immature fanboys anyway.... who cares. Play games. I love video games so I play them I don't give a damn who's doing what with power or lack of power. I could care less how real a blade of friggin grass looks. I just want to play good games..

A

Aaron Briggs

Umm huh?

G

Gabriel Frausto

Can we ban this guy?! Damn purists! lol jk

A

Aaron Briggs

I don’t understand why would overwatch end the console war if it went to switch? The game isn’t even that good imo it’s over rated

L

Lanie Sjödin

What? Lol

Console wars are stupid, any “true gamer” understands there are pros and cons to each. Participating in the “console war” just shows how childish someone is.

E

Edward Freeman

No they step. Out when they drop the switch they said we can't keep up but we run the handheld world so let stay in or lane but tell everyone it can hook to TV so we still. Keep or foot and the door

D

Damon Foley

Console war?

S

Spencer Miller

They will never end

E

Edward Duffy

What war? I own them all.

A

Abdur Yair

Nope cause of rocket league is on switch and still play other platforms the overwatch on switch will not destroy the game on consoles

P

Peter Nelson

I love my ps4 and my switch....no war in my house...I have even loved xbox360..I love games and consoles...no need to hate anything.

E

Emidio Coelho Neto

War? War never changes
- Fallout

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom