Contact advertising [email protected]

Why tf sym mains put up a shield gen on the first point? Like you have one job as sym

P

Preston Thomas

Why tf sym mains put up a shield gen on the first point? Like you have one job as sym

A

Anthony Nguyen

Stupid people lol

J

Joaquin Legarreta

Depends on the map

A

Anthony Nguyen

Teleport 100% very important always

C

Christopher Thompson

Depends on the team composition. If deaths aren't happening commonly on your side then a shield gen is more benefitial in many situations.

P

Preston Thomas

Unless ur team is legit 5 dps I don't see a reason for a shield gen on first point of 2 cp or hybrid. Like a tele is strictly better

R

Ryan Newbold

Its actually good on domination... Oh yeah.. Thats not point a and b

Z

Zachary Saul

depends. If your team is doing well, I'd say a health buff>Tele. If they're iffy then definitely Tele on first point

A

Angie Marie

LOL. Sometimes it depends on the map

E

ED Cajilig

Why tf did blizzard even made her a support when she's obviously deffense

M

Matthew Robinson

because support is about more than filling a health bar.

M

Michael Rumbolo

If you're running a Sym as one of your DPS along with two healers that shield gen makes for more sustained fights. Especially with Mercy boost or nano.

A

Alex Wightman

TP isn’t always necessary if it’s a shorter hold or a certain map or how you’re team is performing a TP won’t necessarily be placed

M

Matthew J Crofts

Depends on map or comp. Example, you're also running a torb, shield gen+ armor is better, and if you're dying with 150 extra HP then a tp isn't going to help

H

Harry Nash

Depends on map

T

Taelyr Parhms

I tell my team to shut the hell up and take this good ass defense matrix.

Instead of dying so many times and using up my damn Teleporter talking bout 'we need a healer' . Smh.

H

Hannah Jane Varner

I was yelled at for putting a tele on first point before because this junkrat wanted a shield gen.. Like bitch Im the symm not you lmao

L

Luna Bellinski

The only reason a sheild gen would be better than a teleporter on the first point like that would be if your team are doing well and not dying often as if people aren't dying a lot a teleporter won't really help that much and a shield gen is probably a bit more help. But then again that's running the risk of if an ult wipes out a big chunk of your team them not having the teleporter to get back to the point on time

J

Jaylyn Ellis

Peoplewatch stevoo and think its somehow a gamechanging device when its not

L

Luke Garside

Depends on the map and your team composition imo.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom