Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why hasn't youtube put an app on Nintendo switch yet? I feel like we should be more...

J

Jovanny Herrera

Why hasn't youtube put an app on Nintendo switch yet? I feel like we should be more vocal about this.

D

Dave Campbell

To be honest do we really need one. With you tube on my phone tablet PC and smart TV, don't think I need it on the switch too.

B

Bruce Haxton

I bought the switch as a gaming machine and it does that well. I can watch YouTube on several different devices

A

Aoife Morrissey

If you want apps use your phone
Its a games console not a video box.

J

Jonnie Vamp

It’s a gaming device! What is with the obsession of putting all these other apps on the switch that you literally have on your iPhone/ Android?!

H

Hiru Ming

PS4 is also a gaming console but you get YouTube, Twitch and all these complimentary apps. WHY DO HATE IT SO MUCH??

H

Hiru Ming

I mean ffs the 3DS has a youtube app, watching youtube at 240p

A

Aoife Morrissey

Because how hard is it to do what you want on your phone than a switch? If they do add apps itll be told at e3 either way ffs.

A

Aoife Morrissey

Only a few years ago if you wanted to watch youtube you needed a pc or laptop and game consoles were strictly what they are

J

Joanne Watson

A lot of Nintendo fans are selfish "I don't need it, therefore it doesn't matter, I, I, I, me, me." New technologies have different standards, phones aren't just for calling anymore...

E

Elatia Langford

Don't worry bud, I'm on your side. The human race that should be forward thinking tends to favor being stuck in their ways, so it's no surprise that something simple like seeing the Switch become more versatile is misunderstood.

We had to force em away from thinking VHS was the way, then force em away from 480p so they could accept 1080p, etc.

...when the Switch has a much larger spread of apps... they start seeing toddlers using the Switch to watch their favorite videos at Applebee's, realize any form of competent Switch browser would be more versatile than trying to use it on a PS4 or X1, people start taking advantage of it's BT connectivity to make productive apps, and they naturally realize their iPads and Kindle Fires are going unused, they'll see what we see now out of a Switch that's so much more than just games.

J

Jean Falzon

I have Youtube on my tablet, my phone, my TV and my laptop. Why the hell would I want it on the Switch as well? I hope if they do get it they make it optional and not shove it down our throat. The Switch is really fast and zippy and dont want crap slowing it down.

S

Stacey Lloyd

Wii u had YouTube it didn’t help the system.

R

Richard Abraham

U gOt ur Phone. its A gaminhg davicee

R

Richard Abraham

^that's why

A

Alexander Parker

I'm one of the ones who doesn't really see why people are asking for YouTube, yes it would be nice and it would be convenient and I'd expect it to happen at some point, but I don't expect my Toaster to have iTunes so I'm not sure why I'd want my games console to watch videos.

I don't know why everyone's going on about it though, they haven't launched the online service yet so obviously most online services aren't going to be available yet. Wait until they introduce the online features and then complain if there's no sign of YouTube.

A

Adrian Chan

PC, phone, TV, tablet, other consoles I'm pretty ok if switch get no media apps rather save the memory and battery for games

K

Kevin Sanchez

Fanboys raging over ppl who want stuff we don't have.... even tho we're STILL getting it eventually lmao.... when it only add to the Switch and takes nothing from it. "iTz A GamInG DeVic3 N@T a tAblet" pls stfu After a year of nothing but games & more games it's been clear to all of us what the Switch is. Let's just make pretend Hulu is not already on there ‍♂

M

Marko Morelo

So many haters here. You may have 5 phones, 8 tablets and 100 smart Tv's in your homes but some of us want to watch videos or listen to music from our old tv. It's not such a big deal to ask for a youtube app. Yes i can use youtube in my android phone but it's not the same. Even some watches have youtube app, why wouldn't a gaming device in 2018?

S

Stacey Lloyd

I just don’t understand the fuss about it when there are many other ways of watching YouTube.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom