Contact advertising [email protected]

Why don't Blizzard remove Mercy's rez as an ability and give her two instant rezzes on...

A

Abhishek Kumar

Why don't Blizzard remove Mercy's rez as an ability and give her two instant rezzes on ultimate? That'd fix everything

E

Evan Bernier

Make her ult able to rez 2 people max, that would actually be fine.

A

Aaron Icardi

No. Because Mercy mains will go back to playing hide and seek when they have their ults and swoop in when 2 of their teammates are dead

K

Kaan Bilge

1*

B

Brent Hazelton

I actually like this idea. It removes mass rez as a problem, just give it a .5 sec or 1 sec cast time so a bad rez can be cancled

C

Connor L. Lewis

Can you quit making these posts Jesus

K

Kevin Kusanagi

Despite you saying scrubby shit like orisa and bastion need a nerf this actually not a bad idea at all, I have been saying this on the forums for the longest.

J

Jiří Müller

I would make her ult two insta ress as in valkyrie. And make increased movement with high cooldown as an E ability to escape. People wanted this since OW release... It will be as Mercy 1.0 but with an escape ability so she wouldn't hide anymore...

A

Angela Stevens

My only problem with getting rid of Rez is simply this: Aren't Ultimates SUPPOSED to be game changers? I thought that was the point.

S

Seif Alsahlani

Ress in OW is absolut garbage and needs to GTFO

B

Brendon Alexander

No it wouldn't. That would make Rez too powerful & unbalanced all over again. In fact, before the GOOD nerfs, she had the instant rez, that could be used twice, or even three times in a row. That was complete bullshit.

The way her Rez is now, is fair & balanced. In fact, she has two instant rezzes on her ult, which is fair, because the ult is the only time the rez is instant.

B

Beau Popkin

I agree it should only be during ult. Probably only one time during ult. I don't think it should be removed from the game tho. Its part of the game and part of the strategy in the game. Using it and stopping it.

The argument that it doesn't belong in an fps is retarded. Who said all fps games are supposed to be the same? Why can other characters do game changing ults that have hardly any skill besides timing? Why can junkrat kill a person on death? How is that not seen as something that takes no skill and robs a player of their work? How is any healer accepted? There should only be health packs if this is the kind of game people want.

I agree rez is unbalanced in its current form. But I don't agree it should be removed completely.

M

Max Cohen

You post too much.

M

Mandy McDonald

That fixes nothing since the problem with Rez is that it makes every team fight a 6v7+ and having it only in the ultimate doesn’t change anything since mercy can ult every minute(37seconds in a perfect world).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom