Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do like 98% of girls play mercy? Like almost every mercy I meet ing are girls.....

• Thread starter Ellinor Hartikainen
  • Start date
E

Ellinor Hartikainen

Why do like 98% of girls play mercy? Like almost every mercy I meet ing are girls..
Mercy is so fkn boring too. You never need to aim. It's just so boring to never kill anyone. I know you can use your pistol but you are suppose to heal your team and just stay away from the enemy.

I don't hate. I'm just wondering!

A

Aaron Clarke

I only know three women that play OW, one mains Widow and D.Va, and two main Mercy, just Mercy. It's some weird phenomenon I can't explain.

D

Daniel Fjellstad Pedersen

Becouse us bois are too busy instapicking dps

D

Diante Spidey LaRue

She’s saying what we’re all thinking tbh

C

Chelcie-Mae West

I play D.Va, Torbjorn, Orisa or Soldier. I only ever pick Mercy if the team needs a healer and it’s clear that no-one else is swapping!

W

Whitley Coakley-Spence

I main Mei. Only ever pick Mercy when no one else wants to be a healer for the team

M

Macy Guico

I’m new so I wanna know what’s so special about Mercy? I play as Widowmaker, Sombra, and Soldier 76 most of the time. How is Mercy better than the other healers?

J

Javaad Ijaz

Miss me with that “the entire team picks dps so I got to go mercy all the time”
GO PICK WHAT YOU WANT TO PLAY, THERE ISNT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD JUST GO THE 6TH DPS

C

Courtney Folwell

What’s the point of this post? Who cares

O

Olga Dinoiu

Most of the girls never played a game(or very little) before ow, mercy is pretty basic and doesn’t require mechanical skills like a dps hero.

K

Kiddo Crouch

*I wish I had a penis*

A

Angus Mcclelland

you're going to trigger the mercy mains shhh

M

Max Mechina Muller

>TFW the stigma of Mercy mains mostly being females.

A

Anne-Maree Whitecunas

I play mercy genji and hanzo :)

L

Laura Smith

I play whatever the team needs, dps, tank, support... More than likely, everyone insta locks dps so recently I've been playing A LOT more support, when really my main is Junkrat/Mei.

B

Bryan Porras

It's funny cause it's true! I play pc and console, and the stigma is alive and well folks

T

Ten Fairfield

I wonder if it carries over to trans girls, seeing as I main mercy and Zen

B

Bailey Rose

Why won’t this thread jus die

M

Megan Parry

I was a D.VA main when I first started playing last year, lol. Thinking of maining Pharah now

A

Allyssa Carpenter

Most women haven't played FPS's in their childhood or were very exposed or advertised to them. Still arent. Mercy, D.va, Sym and now Moira are easy to be introduced to. Supporting is also fun to some people.

A lot of girls main Junkrat for similar reasons since, for most elo, he's a pretty good introductory character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom