Contact advertising [email protected]

Who else hated 5 man rez I feel like I'm the only one in this group that hates it (ik...

D

Dominic Ladd

Who else hated 5 man rez I feel like I'm the only one in this group that hates it (ik there's others that hated it I just want to see how many there are)

A

Alex Généreux

I just hate the fact that a 5 man rez could turn around a complete fight so easily..

N

Nico Labelle

I hate it, and its because you try so hard to plan a very good play then you kill 5 people while the mercy was hiding in some bullshit place, i mean yes we could look for her, but we have to worry about the enemy and the timer lol

D

Daniel Marsh

it was broken and should have never been in hte game

M

Matthew Sartain

I only hated when she got invulnerable.

Racing to kill the rezzing Mercy was a thrill

K

Kevin Avila

I can honestly say good riddance to that 5 man rez. It was really infuriating wasting most of the enemy team only for their Mercy to swoop in out of nowhere and rain on everyone's parade.

M

Manny Alt Shakur

I had 2 or 3 games where both teams would get 5 man rez back to back and it was such a thrill tbh

V

Vivian Viola

I don't understand the hate. Did you never love being rezzed with the team? Yeah it sucked to see the enemy team be revived but were you all never part of the team res in other games? It's amazing being able to hold the point you thought you were going to lose because the team came back.

I don't like the new Mercy, I really don't.

A

Adrian Taylor

I cant explain how much i hated it. What made me hate it more was often me and my friends would find it necessary to win certain games but in all honety we probbly shouldnt have won them and wouldnt have wwithout rez

B

Brandon Dix

I'm glad it's gone. I dont miss it in the slightest

D

David Reali

I hated it. Playing against teams that were clearly worse or slightly worse, but losing cause of shitty 5men clutch rezes was atrocious.

C

Christian Landers

The people who hated it were the ones who didnt kill Mercy first. It was fine and really only changed the outcome of the game every once in a while

A

Aaron Goodman

I HATE IT I HATE IT! Boys you didn't when you yourself got team wiped

A

Alex Vincent

I hated when people did it because most of the time they should've been tempo-rezzing. And now she can do that once every thirty seconds, yay....

C

Carlos Rangel

How about this bullshit Insta Rez on a pick

S

Shawn Ladner

I did not understand it at forst but I saw a really good explanation on why it was taken out.

Because people abused the range and fast charge.

Let's say you are attacking on Hollywood. Your team communicates well, and makes one if the most flawless pushes every. Zarya Gravitons, Sombra hacks the tank, McCree High Noons, and eliminates 5/6 of all the team. You press select to see who is still left...It's Mercy...And just as you feared, she resurrects the whole team. And just like that your team's push is destroyed. More than likely unless you have 3 other good ults up your bum. Most of the time you won't. Honestly, I think rez should of been fixed, not deleted. Shorten the range and extend charge time. Make the Mercy's work for it.

People are going to complain about this anyway, but they apparantly haven't experienced this, and thankfully never will!~

D

Dos Vang

Multi-rez Mercy was so boring. Build Ult and hide.

S

Shannon Fellows

I didn't really care tbh

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Don't mention 5 man rez in this group, Mercy one tricks will tell you to git gud

I didn't mind it much, I liked rez but the hide and seek and get to GM aspect was pretty bullshit

D

Dominic Ladd

Mercy just needs to be removed or her rez just needs to be gone completly from the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom