Contact advertising [email protected]

Which character has the worst Ultimate ability?

K

Keith Schreiber

Which character has the worst Ultimate ability?

C

Chris Johnson

Widow. I wouldnt say its the "Worst", but it is the least useful and least intimidating

U

Ugnė Lazauskaitė

Mercy after her PTR charnges go live

H

Harmbo Wengar

Doomfist, really doesn't do much

T

Tonio Satorre

Orisa.

M

Maddi Bradford

I would say Tracer, it’s easy to screw up.

N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Junkrat

A

Allison Cornell

Orisa

A

Allison Cornell

It's stationery, time limited, and doesn't do to much damage, as well as requiring your team to bunch up as easy targets for it to be effective. Too many downs to the positives

M

Morgana Snow

Def not orisa btw, but I don't really think anyone's ult is useless they all sufficiently serve there purpose

N

Nate Flynn

Meteor Strike IMO

T

Tim Junge

Lucio... the shield goes down way too fast

B

Bob Ross

Bastion, existing

T

Tim Junge

Winston's ult is not that good either... you can hardly get kills with it

B

Brandon Valverde

Doomfist Meteor Strike

P

Peter Whitmore

Widowmaker's feels a bit lacking.

C

Chris Johnson

Ive never played roadhod but everytime an enemy roadhog uses his ult he becomes defensless and almost a sitting duck.. being a pharah main an ulting roadhog is pretty much a frree instant kill lol

N

Nick Huffman

I think bastion’s ult isn’t that useful. In some cases he’s much more useful in sentry mode than tank mode.

R

Ricky Alvarez

If say hog. It's nice and works great in certain situations, but you become so vulnerable it isn't even funny!

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Bastion or Doom tbh. Doom's requires you to already be very weak to ever die to it, assuming that it's not combo'd with a Mei ult or something. Even then, there's still such a high chance of surviving it....

Bastion's can sometimes arguably be a downgrade to the insane consistency of his turret mode. (Yes, it is overall better, but the fact that it's even sometimes worse than his base form makes it really underwhelming)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom