Contact advertising [email protected]

where are the salty people at? here is my hanzo play in kings row even tho its worst...

T

Tornike Goqsadze

where are the salty people at? here is my hanzo play in kings row even tho its worst map for me cause i have low fps

A

Anjuli Rose Herr

Lol turns off comments on his other post so people come flocking here. I’m at work but will watch in a bit

J

Jayden Brent Lee

Still got that ban haha

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

have you ever asked yourself y u r silver

C

Cameron Cates

Team carried you hard brah.

N

Natalie Lopez

I’m a min in a half in and you have not killed anyone.

N

Natalie Lopez

Dat mei is good

T

Tan Elvin

misses wall climb, misused scatters, shitty positioning, what u trying to show here

M

Matt Serna

Looks like your Hanzo play is a piece of shit too...

K

Kaili Jennings

Wow...just....no
Silver
Silenced
No teamwork
Barely and picks
Wtf

J

Joey Green

trash hanzo, Silver

R

Romeo Rodriguez

what the hell is this bait

L

Logan Sans McGill

NO WONDER YOURE silver..

D

Dunka Wunka

This is actual advice from a diamond player and not just useless toxicity like everybody else is doing: work on positioning instead of aim. Having a good position without being able to aim is better than godly aim and no positioning. It doesn't look like the enemy D.Va was doing anything to try to dive you when you were on high ground after you got the 2nd point. Instead of jumping down and dying (partially your healers fault, zen wasn't healing you), you should've stayed on the high ground and dumped damage into the D.Va and rein barrier. Ignore all of these mad bronze mercy mains and just work on positioning. You're only level 100, so you're not expected to be a hanzo god. Let them stay mad and try to improve.

S

Shawn Pavlas

Expert trolling here. Gold medal.

L

Laura McLaren

U keep looking in random spots this gameplay confused me asf

V

Veronica Collins

Tip for not making your healers feel like crap: If you're being healed, wait until you're either at full, or if its a Zen orb and he left, wait until its done. You're depriving them of ult charge and thats the last thing you want for your supports.

C

Christopher Go

omg. hanzo for defense. hahahahahahahaha

A

Aswin Fu'ad

"attention seeker"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom