Contact advertising [email protected]

where are the 40+ ppl like me is there a special meet for og's lol who just wanna...

• Thread starter Xanone Nonarcassists
  • Start date
X

Xanone Nonarcassists

where are the 40+ ppl like me is there a special meet for og's lol who just wanna cruze, n moan at loud cars and sit in fields n stuff.

N

Nate Arruda

I'm 34 gonna be 35 in 2 weeks but I feel you! Not many older guys who just like to cruise. Mostly ankle biters and v12 darts. My GT: IASI RAPiDxFiRE

X

Xanone Nonarcassists

thanks nate, thats a good age m8 35 its still pretty good at 45 tbo, still got the skills it comes and goes. but knowlage is gained from age, allways a laff on here which is what its all about, my gt is CromeGraff UK il ad:))

K

Ken Conville

GT...Blazethelast1.... Im 30 and just done hearing kids cry when they cant catch me

J

Jessie Yule

I'm 30 this year ,liklke to drift and cruise . klunge14

C

Cody Dupree

Im 28 but mature enough add me PoRt CiTy 7

L

Liam Hay

I'm 23 and that's all I do on this game

D

Define Rider

kill all tires.

J

Janske Medema

Cruising every day in this buetey

C

Cesar Mendez

I feel ya. I'm 23 but feel I shuda been born in the 80's atleast. Ppol always saying that cruising is "boring". A real car enthusiast would be down for anytjing as long as you get to drive your favorite cars. m down anytime bro

GT: Mythic Shredz

X

Xanone Nonarcassists

great words brother.. like in life pace yourself its good to have a race now and then and thats fine of course, ballance is allways good. try not to rush ur life like the yooth do at times even tho some of em are cool as ... i havent been here for a few weeks but i been surprised how much ppl have in common and that is LIT as they say, where ever we live. any age u could meet the most awesome mother fucker..and thats real. my country is england midlands

M

Martijn Brok

Im 23 but sometimes I feel like that.. Does that mean I'm secretly 40? Man I'm getting too old for this sh*t

X

Xanone Nonarcassists

haha you can be in the 40club any time martijn

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom