Didn’t know it needed nerf

K

Kevin Bellinger

H

Hamza Boumarouane

Jesus these comments are so toxic...

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Lol you are the type of people who wants all the heroes to be nerfed except your main right?

E

Eric Clark

Yeah he doesn't need nerfed

K

Keebler Rockwell

learn to sombra?

L

Luke Joseph Francis

Hey man roadhog gets nerfed cause he hooks and 1 shots but junkrat doesnt when he just kills people with 1 mine. 10/10 game design

E

Eric Clark

What do you guys not get that his mines and grenades only deal 120 each not 3000 he is not that overpowered it'll fact he's really easy to kill if youre good

J

Joel Baker

I think the new character needs nerfed on her range it's crazy long

S

Scotty J-Asylum Tarantino

when will kids stop crying about overpower toons they get killed by...suck it up and get better

S

Scotty J-Asylum Tarantino

and in case you haven't noticed if they follow any type of pattern with wow itll most likely be a constant re shuffling shit show expect it and stop crying

C

Chris Weger

i didnt see a lot of pro players using JR.. so not sure he will be.. i dont think he is OP, i think its just on certain maps or situations he's really good in.

J

Jessica Blown

I believe junk rat is alright. If you know how to play him, your going to be good. Thats the same with all the characters. I believe maybe Moira needs to be nerfed a little. The amount of damage she can do on top of healing a whole team is ridiculous.

B

Brandon Anderkin

Never

H

Hirschy Kirkwood

When people whine too much

E

Eric Grove

I thought of one easy nerf that most people would agree with: Get rid of his ability to drop grenades when he dies. It's pretty cheap. It encourages kamikaze junkrat play.

J

Jerad Burns

Junk does a lot of good damage and thats why hes so fun. They should make all the characters that fun.

S

Shannon Cubley

Personally as a Junkrat main, he needs a slight damage nerf on his mines. I think with two mines at 90 damage instead of 120 each would better balance things out for him. I don't know if they'll do it. I personally find it really fun to play him. I played him on Lijiang Tower last night and had some really good kills and a higher accuracy than usual.

A

Aaron Scott

There's a saying that what makes a difficult game "good" is when you die if you feel like it's your fault or not or if the death could be avoided.

When I get killed by every hero in the game I know it's my mistake and I know how to avoid it. When I get killed by a garbage no skill Junkrat bouncing left clicks off 45 walls, donkey punching me in the back of the head for a 1 hit kill I have no clue what's going on and feel as if the death is out of my control, within reason.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom