Contact advertising [email protected]

When i see mercy and d.va mains struggling

L

Loo Sarango

When i see mercy and d.va mains struggling

D

Deeana Stark

Just give em a couple days. They'll get used to the new changes and we'll probably see a lot of complaining.

K

Khalil McLeod

Ion see how you can struggle with dva she's easy and just got much better

F

Francisco J Calvillo

D.va and mercy working together is op

B

Brandon Lee Mace

You would as well if you're main got huge changes to the point that they're practically new heroes altogether :/

T

Tempest Rogers

you and me both brother

B

Brandon Ko

Too bad I'm not

F

Felipe Melendez

That was a fun episode

A

Amber Hoff

>When I'm climbing better as a Mercy main because I understand and adapted to the changes rather than bitched about it.
>Pic unrelated
For real, I climbed 200 SR Already.

A

Alys Boze

I'm loving the changes atm I need to fix my set up for mercy now tho

N

Neko Hime

The only thing I am having issues with is rez. The soul targetting is fucked and won't lock on properly, and I have to literally shove my face in the soul to rez, even though you are supposed to be able to rez standing next to it. While I can learn to deal with it I don't know how this would be effective in a situation.

B

Bartek Dowhaniuk

I will give you a like and take your meme with me.

D

Drew C. Steward

It's not like we have few enough people will will fill tank/support roles, but sure let's Nerf them anyway

김나탈리

I love the new dva. The first time i tried i was confused on how to handle her but i got the hang of it and keep getting gold medals with her. I love her more now. I just wish the DM didnt get cut in half.

김나탈리

Shes still my main.

R

Rashaad Isiah Law

P

Patrick Heffernan

CHILL NO SPOIL I ONLY WATCH DUB LoL

O

Omar H. Fouad

Some mercy mains think they can huge res..
I played 1 comp game with 500h mercy who struggled so hard to res the rein correctly

E

Eddie Grace

Oh I thought this was on Bnhah

D

Dominic Radmer

He is a Hanzo main I presume and I love my new Mercy. I was always in middle of team fights with her before and now even more. Valkyrie rocks.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom