Contact advertising [email protected]

What's your least favorite rank? I've been from 1000-2800SR and So my least favorite...

X

Xander Fanning

What's your least favorite rank? I've been from 1000-2800SR and So my least favorite is Gold. So difficult to get out of, lol.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Plat, fullof 30 winrate widow/hanzo mains

T

Tamara Critzer

Placed gold my first season, dropped to bronze, climbed to my peak of 3700ish and now sit in mid diamond.

Bronze is full of smurfs, people trolling, and bad interner people
Silver is by far the most fun elo to play in
Gold is easy to power through
Plat is toxic hell where everyone tryhards because they want diamond
Diamond is full of tryhard, but nornally good tryhards. I also see a lot of people carried to diamond that end up weighing the team down
Masters I feel outplayed most of the time unless I'm well-rested and really focused, and even then I can't climb much and fall to Diamond likely because of my own defecits

A

Aadil Saqib

Diamond. First rank where carrying wasn't possible for me.

Y

Yasin Shore

Diamond. Same reason as the guy above me.

A

André Reis

Most fun > silver
People just don't care anymore > gold
Hell > plat

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Diamond and Masters.
It’s where the largest group of boosted players are so you’ll find low tiers with large egos trying to tell everyone what to do

D

Danish Uchiha

I'd say silver was hell for me
Was stuck there for 2 seasons

R

Revan Renaldi

I've been through bronze to barely diamond and plat is the most toxic with the least teamwork. I sometimes miss my gold days

S

Simon Nøttveit

Ive been from 1170 to 3923 and low diamond and low master is terrible.

M

MacKenzie Rae

Silver was the worst for me, because I'm in gold but dropped and had to climb back out and I felt like the silver players were so disconnected from each other.

J

Jorge En

Im in low diamond but man gold was terrible . People think they are pro cause they arent silver or bronze and refuse to improve.

M

Mackenzie Thubron

Silver. I was in it for 3 seasons, then I finally made it to low gold and then got placed high plat the next two seasons.

E

Eddy D. Newgate

Gold's been hell. I literally just got wrecked to silver today

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom