Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What's wrong with the ark community I see grown adults arguing with teenagers and kids...

C

Caleb Tarrance

What's wrong with the ark community I see grown adults arguing with teenagers and kids calling them names it's just not cool I don't get offended when it happens to me but never know how others will react

K

Kris Walters

This game brings out the worst in people of all ages

R

Reilley Squires

I always get mad until I remember that guy that went to jail for life because some kid insided his tribe so he found him and strangled him to death. It's just a game in the end.

S

Skylor Kitchens

I think "growthling" is the word you are looking for. Instead of "grown adults", ya know what I mean? Somewhere between having the physical form but not quite having the capability. Gg

J

Jimmie Winfield

I’ll say it: The teenagers are in fact what’s wrong with the community. 90% of them troll 100% of the time. It’s why dedicateds and now rented nitrado servers have taken over ark.

D

Dusty Crow

I argue with everyone, kid or adult if they wanna act like a bitch they can be talked down to tbh.

R

Reilley Squires

Yeah but trolling is part of the game. It's why you have defences. It's when people take it too far and find ways to go under the map.

J

Jordan Maye Saffron

People have nothing better to do with their pathetic selves than to argue with and demean children.

A

Andreanna Burnside

Some of the nasty things that have been said to me by kids makes,me sick. However, the mom in me told them how wrong they were ( not that they cared lol ) and I went on my way. I just tell them one day they will realise how wrong they were. But if I act like a child back, it solves nothing. I'll play the game without getting into a verbal match with a child

D

Daniel Halloran

I dunno, ive never seen the point of Age Restrictions in Console games because they are all kinda just as bad but games like ark to be fair can be a bit.. harsh for lets say... 12 year olds.. i mean.. putting a side the fact that it teaches you to hunt, kill and eat your prey and bully any little inncocent fucker you see tryna bare nuckle a tree for thatch n wood... the way people talk to each other on the game kinda makes you think, "Would i let my 12 year old, kick back and argue with trolls, be spoken to like shit and to speak to others like shit... naah shouldnt happen.. but hey.. who sticks to the age restrictions right xD

S

Steve McNally

because being a Cleveland fan is offensive enough

L

Logan Turner

Goddamn another pansyass.... Smdh

A

Andreanna Burnside

There is a difference between a conversation and bitchin'.

R

Reilley Squires

Woah this kid must be an alpha. Everyone back off

M

Matt Hoffman

That’s ark man

H

Heath Williams

Let’s just say trolls come of all ages and if you don’t let some one know how they are acting, how will they ever know how to act right.

T

Ty Golomski

Not surprising considering the average ark player lol

D

Dave Carroll

Need to go back to kids getting their ass whooped growing for being stupid and rude

C

Connor Young

Ark os the best representation of our natural human instincts

C

Chris LaVey

Gaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom