Contact advertising [email protected]

Whats up with the hate for Symmetra? Just because her gun doesn't 'require' a lot of...

A

Aries Viera

Whats up with the hate for Symmetra? Just because her gun doesn't 'require' a lot of aiming doesn't mean she doesn't take skill to play. She has a close range weapon and no mobility. The kills she gets have to be worked for...

I see people hate on her when she gets play of the game "Nice job holding that trigger" when in actuality she has to duck and dodge bullets in most cases. Taking down a hero with over 200 HP is NOT simple and requires some actual skill xD

Less hate for the light bender pls?

M

Morgan Low

Not to mention she's cute af

M

Miguel Ramos

No skill : Sym, Mercy, Torb, Junk

C

Christian Landers

My problem is once her beam locks on, it can stretch from wall to wall on the 2nd CP of Hanamura with no damage fall off. Thats it. Other than that, most maps are not very good to have a sym over other heroes.

M

Mehmet Bahadir

One Day if you reach Gold you will See that she doesnt need any skill

M

Mike Wang

The problem people have with sym is that her beam persists for a bit longer even after getting out of range. This gives you situations where it'll bend around corners, or even kill someone that's actually 15 meters away on the retreat (speaking from experience as a Lucio). She's not op by any means, she's just annoying.

A

Alvar Ziegler

The only skill she takes is positioning.

N

Neil Cruzpero

They hate Symmetra for her very provocative attire. hahahaah :)

C

Colin Marner

Does jumping in a circle take skill?

S

Shannon Fellows

People run from her instead of killing her, so they complain that she's op

M

Miyko K. Lineberger

Because her beam locks onto people and stretches around walls and what not.

S

Santiago Jara

There's no skill in jumping and ducking when you don't have to track nor aim at your enemy in any way tho

F

Fabián Patricio Johnson Chiang

As a symm player you have to be very creative to not get bodied when approaching to an opponent, any mistake and symm is done.

T

Tom Spain

She'd be waifu material if she wasn't a poo in loo

A

Alex Vincent

I don't hate her, I hate people that don't realise how terrible she is.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Her gun takes no skill lol, despite what you said

Her turrets and ult do require actual strategy though. She's not really broken, but her beam extends for miles once connected

C

Chan Ding Hao

I'm sure its not that hard to spam A, D and crouch.

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

try aiming AND ducking/dodging bullets? i won't deny she takes some skill to play. it's very easy for me to kill a symm as tracer before she kills me. but still the fact that i have to follow here on the screen while she just holds down a button and spams jump makes me even more determined to kick her ass

V

Vynyl Shiro

I only hate Symmetra because my teammates are always afraid of her and run away from her rather than kill her.

I

Ian Christian

The only skill that takes to be a decent Sym is knowing good tele/shield hiding spots and turrets, otherwise nope no skill at all, other heroes need to dodge and duck as well as aim at the same time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom