Contact advertising [email protected]

What's everyone's opinion on Moira, just in general?

D

Dylan Page

What's everyone's opinion on Moira, just in general?

A

Andre Uva

Not a big fan

A

Antti Hartikainen

Great gameplay, even better voice lines <3

C

Collin Kelley

Love her. I love her even more because i got the Bowie skin

Z

Zane Gandini

Extremely fun healer character, and I love her voice and voice lines. Not the most aesthetically pleasing character of the bunch, but that's okay since she's supposed to be a mad scientist, and looks believable enough as one.

A

Anjuli Rose Herr

I love her. I feel like she is a really balanced hero with a few obvious counters that make her not overpowered but not underpowered. However, I still don’t like some of the people who play her. Especially when they play her specifically like a DPS and not a healer.
Her ult is a little weak for me. She’s too easily shut down. But it’s still good especially for heals in a time of need.

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

Everyone says she's too DPS. And I'm like "HAVE YOU SEEN THE HEALING?!?" She's an absurdly strong healer and anyone who can master her kit is welcome on my team anytime.

B

Brandon Marleau

Adore her. Already shoved 30 hours into mastering her amazing healing skills. And in deathmatch she's just a blast.

S

Suebsan Singsee

OP

J

Jay Vishwanath

She's okay.
The art and voice for her are dumb to me. Everything else is fine.
Her voice is annoying, and she looks like a crappy David Bowie wannabe to me.

She does have pretty good gameplay though.

Her voice lines and story are amazing too, but that's about it.

N

Nate Flynn

If Ana's healing transferred to Mercy and is a spraying weapon, and if Symmetra had a longer beam but with less damage

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

She’s a good healer

D

Davis Brown

With another healer she’s great but when people pick her as solo healer it’s annoying

W

Wayne Young

Overall a balanced hero. The only think I dislike is how blinding her ult is. If it is on or near you, you can’t see a thing

L

Lisa Liu

She needs to be able to heal better more reliably

J

Jan Brems

Her Orbs are one more annoying element to the game.

J

Jake Powers

I main her, she's bae

S

Shandi Ogden

I love everything but her ult. Idk something about it just makes it seem weak, especially compared to yhe rest of her kit. Playing against a good Moira is terrifying when you arent a good counter

A

Alleena Zymberi

i dont like her range on her attack, but other than that shes ok, i like how she heals and how she needs to do damage to heal. i just hate dps moiras on my team that wont heal anyone other than themselves

D

David Thomas Cupp

She's fine. She just needs some slight tweaking but overall I don't see anything wrong with her concept, just more with her purpose as it seems I am seeing a lot of people player her as a DPS rather than a Healer and while, I'm actually pretty confident in saying that still works, I just don't feel too comfortable with the solo healer picking her and doing that.

So maybe at best adjust some of the numbers, and that can be done in a number of different ways. But other than that I like where she is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom