Contact advertising [email protected]

PC What's everyone preferred weapon load out? I go auto/scout/rocket on my Titan all day.

• Thread starter Ryszard Janczak
  • Start date
R

Ryszard Janczak

What's everyone preferred weapon load out? I go auto/scout/rocket on my Titan all day.

N

Nathan McNeill

Pretty much the same mainly, but will also through in another Auto or Mini on the second slot depending on what planet I’m on. But I’m a PVE player only.

PS. I love my Sineater.

R

Ryan Martins

Pvp= antiope, positive, acrius.

R

Ryan Martins

Pve doesn't matter. Adds are easy to kill with anything

J

Jon Story

Pvp is antiope, positive outlook and play of the game, pve is better devils, positive outlook and curtain call, for me anyways. I know lots of people don't like the nade launcher but it works for me :)

P

Patrick Alexander

Midnight coup, frostmires hex, complex solution for pvp all day long

J

John Hwe

Midnight coup, postive outlook, sins for eow, dogs, Calus. Merciless for gauntlet and baths for warlock and hunter. Origin story, valakadyn, or positive outlook and Curtain call for calus on Titan. Used to use Manannan, but I'm just too lazy to click the button that much now.

Time worn spire, midnight coup, positive outlook, uriels, sins, quickfang or other sword for PvP

S

Smail Taoumi

Midnight / Sunshot / A Rocket Launcher for PVE
Devils / Uriel / Quickfang for PVP (I play Hunter)

M

Matthew Trevino

Thorn, last word, red death.

A

Aeron Melbourne

Thats me

P

Pepe Deen Frowuge

double auto rifles in both pve and pvp. A 360 and a 450.

J

John Hwe

Darkest before seems to be the default weapon in trials

A

Andrew Mahaney

Ghost primus, conspirator, and merciless most of the time. Only use conspirator cuz its masterwork tho. Switch to perfect paradox and sunshot if i need to clear lots of ads

B

Balázs Fonnyadt

My current on my Titan is Nameless Midnight, The Last Dance and Crown Splitter (this one is masterwork)...

B

Ben Rogers

Scout/auto/fusion rifle

D

Daniele Marco Ronchese

Better Devils, Uriel’s Gift, Sims of the past. All masterwork !

R

Ryszard Janczak

I re-leveled my Titan (for reasons) and I've fallen in love with the Atlanta-D smg / positive outlook auto. The "Positive Outlook" has the Armor-Piercing Rounds stat - meaning that it just shreds through both shields and crouds, while the raw controlled dmg of the Atlanta-D makes short work of any orange hp targets. The fusion rifle fills the same role that the Atlanta-D does of (raw precision dps) but at a tactically longer range. Fusions are perfect for taking down ogres and anything that's too dangerous to get into range with the brawler category of guns (auto, pulse, smgs all can have extremely short falloff ranges)

E

Elyse Frances Enger

Pulse/ auto/sniper

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom