Contact advertising [email protected]

What was your best play in Overwatch? Competitive or otherwise.

Z

Zuri T Porter

What was your best play in Overwatch? Competitive or otherwise.

C

Chaz Frisell

Triple boop with Lucio is the one I'm happiest with and was a decent play.

N

Nia E'llan

5 player kills with mei's blizzards

J

Jack Galea

Putting dps mains in their place with Symmetra, and shutting down a cheese comp with Sombra

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

I think my favorite play was my last 5-man Rez before Mercy’s rework. It came a few days before they took it away completely lol. But it won the match for us on Nepal and I got POTG :)

A

Abdallah Alishah

I have yet to get a full team wipe as mccree

M

Mike Wang

Doing 6k healing in one fight that lasted 90 seconds, overtime push on Gibraltar. Ended up winning that match off miracle plays from basically everyone on the team.

C

Caius GM

sixtuple kill deadeye and patruple kill comp deadeye

T

Ty Rogers

Team kill with symmetra

D

Dani Sheridan

Was playing as Mercy on Gibraltar defense. My team was getting rolled and they were just pushing with no resistance because shit tier team. Get valk, pop to rez Orisa. Orisa decides not to shield and gets melted. Say fuck it I'll do it my damn self - 5 kills in 10 seconds - team kill, take point singlehandedly and defend till dipshit team regroups and stabilized. Won the match.

Feels good man.

D

Dani Sheridan

What's your favorite play?

Z

Zuri T Porter

I think my very favorite play was the Quintuple Kill I got on the Xbox One version on Chateau Guillard as Reaper with a Death Blossom during FFA.

S

Stephen Burns

Team kill as Reaper using ult, can’t recall if it was in comp or not

Z

Zac Carter

Quintuple kill on the cart in King's Row while ulting as Reaper, destroyed a Junkrat RIP-Tire at the same time. That was on attack, pushing for the second point. In the same match on defense, playing Junkrat, took the left flank in the last point, killed a Reaper going down the same flank with the one-two combo, launched Tire, killed Mercy and ulting Bastion, then one-two combo'd the Tracer that came back to try and deal with me, then came from behind and cleaned up the opposing push for the win.

M

Marwan A. Shorman

Mcree
Ult Team kill in kings raw in the ally between the first and second point
The noon was really high there

A

Austin Vanover

Quintuple kill with symmetra

J

Jeroen Berghmans

When i solo healed in junkertown with 21K healing and 5 kills.

J

Jeroen Berghmans

As mercy

A

Alex Guzman

Getting a sixtuple with a dva bomb and this was in competitive omg I saved the point with it xD

J

Jose D Guzman

as close as I've gotten to a team kill

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom