Contact advertising [email protected]

What nintendo games are you planned on preordering for the switch this year? I'm...

D

Devon Tingle

What nintendo games are you planned on preordering for the switch this year? I'm preordering TWEWY: final mix and smash bros.

C

Cesar Neg

I misread "TWENTY"

C

Cesar Neg

I have preorders for Donkey Kong, Dark Souls, De Blob, Max Curse of Brotherhood, Ys VIII, Monster Boy, Sonic Mania Plus, Captain Toad, Octopath Traveler, Mega Man Legends, Crash Bandicoot, Smash, Hyrule Warriors, TWEWY as well, Redout, SNK Waifus, Wolfenstein II, Shantae, South Park, Mario Tennis, Street Fighter 30th anniversary. There are a lot of physical releases coming soon as well, but those are the ones that I'm more interested in.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

^I'm with Cesar. My list is VERY long.

S

Sam Walker

I'm waiting for Fire Emblem to get a Switch, but I hear around theat Ninty are improving the hardware in some way so I am inclined to wait even more?

C

Colin Schulte

Typically I don’t preorder things unless it’s something rare that I’m afraid will sell out. I’ll probably preorder Smash since Best Buy’s doing that $10 credit thing. Combined with GCU, that’ll basically make the game 1/2 off on launch day.

Y

Yanto Jones

I've pre ordered South Park The Fractured but Whole... first south park game on Nintendo.... Switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom