Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What is your favorite game on the Switch? And why? - I'm in the market for more games.

B

Brad Spar

What is your favorite game on the Switch? And why?
-
I'm in the market for more games.

J

Josh Penny

Currently addicted to splatoon 2. I'd recommend anyone who's after a fast paced, fun online experience

R

Roddy Martin

Rocket league and splatoon 2

J

Jordan Junio

Xenoblade2, because good story, gameplay, and re-play

L

Luke Ellison

Splatoon 2

S

Sam Povey

SPLATOON!!!!

D

Danny TB

Lego City Undercover. It's hilarious and has hours of play time.

J

Jean Falzon

I'm really enjoying celeste at the minute.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Splatoon

T

Tony Huu Tran

Celeste, Dandara, Golf Story, Tiny Barbarian DX & Wonder Boy Dragon's Trap on the Nintendo Switch.

G

Greg Smith

Currently I’m lucky enough to be playing my favorite Switch game “Xenoblade Chronicles 2”. I’ve been handheld gaming since the OG gameboy so to me it’s easy to see how far we’ve come.

This game is massive and beautiful, by far the most technologically advanced jrpg on any handheld to date. It’s a moment in time that I won forget. Under the hood the game is deep, challenging and full of charm. I’ve clocked about 100 hours in 10 days, I am truly content with my Switch and this game...

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Celeste

D

Devin Snow

Odyseey and Botw.... mario kart and Rocket league are my time passers

W

Walt Lasky

Doom,Payday.

C

Collier Godfrey

Xenoblade 2. Mythra is reason enough. Though I really like the characters, the grinds aren’t horrible (assuming RNGsus is with you) and are reasonably rewarding, and I’ve yet to feel like I’ve done a quarter of everything at 210 hours. If I was being totally honest, the fanservice and Mythra really made a significant difference, lol.

S

Stephen Blancher

BotW

M

Matt J Walker

Splatoon 2 and doom

G

Gabriel Goes

Xenoblade!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom