Contact advertising [email protected]

What is the current consensus on new D.Va and new Mercy? What do you guys think?

P

Peter Gomez

What is the current consensus on new D.Va and new Mercy? What do you guys think?

P

Peter Gomez

I like new D.Va. is that wrong?

J

Jake Kwaak

Mercy: no one asked for this but its okay i guess?
D.va: What torb turret?

H

Harley Hong

dva is worthless now. so easy to wreck

A

Abood Dabdoub

I love them. finally no more bs 6 man res. And dva can dish out more damage, I just hate people who are shit at them play them in COMP just because they're reworked ~_~

R

Ryan Stoops

Mercy is great, DVa is too weak now. DVa will probably be getting a buff.

R

Rose Rend

Really enjoy both. Love new mercy. d.va is a good secondary tank like roadhog now.

S

Shaun Parker

dva is shit mercy is god tier

S

Susanne Lindskog

the new mercy isn't really that fun to play

A

Abood Dabdoub

Apparently people are accidentally typing "Dva is shit" Instead of "I'm shit" because i've been seeing dva all over the kill feed and potgs. She's good in the RIGHT HANDS and is no longer played properly by EVERYONE. Thought i could leave this here

S

Susanne Lindskog

yeah d.va is fun tho

J

Justin Sellers

Mercy is in a good place now but playing her for the first time after the patch went live felt odd. Not because Rez was gone as her ult it just doesn't feel like I'm healing as much as I used to. It's weird. But I like it

J

Jeremiah Yeboah

What's with the new mercy? Haven't played in awhile

A

Anthony Miller

Like D.Va, dislike Mercy

R

Ryan James McCann

Dva is fun, using the missiles her ult charges a lot faster. It will take me a little while to get used to flying and shooting, and having a reduced defense matrix

O

Odd Inge Sæbjørnsen

it's all good, d.va killed me many times with her rockets when i come runing areound a corner not prepared for her. Havent played her much so cant say anything on that. Being mercy is alot more skill dependant if you feel like it's the same as before then you probably ain't doing good at her at all now which is nice. And when playing against mercy it makes it alot more crucial to assasinate her first so u don't have to fight the same enemies multiple times. F.eks if friendly reaper takes out mcree first and then joins the group and mcree gets a res well now reaper have a hard time in front of him so it kinda makes it more important to know counters to the remaining enemies so that you can turn the tide in a single res.

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

Mercy is great! Idk about D.Va, but I do know that I'm fkn sick of hearing "Bang!" every 2 seconds!

小雀島田

Theyre both fun, but its gonna take some getting used to.
I feel like Mercy has more variety in the way she can played now - Battle Mercys are gonna have a lot more fun, as well as the Mercys who like to prioritise their healing (with the chain healing in her ult)

And D.va is a lot more aggressive, but gets kicked out of mech very quickly unless she learns to use her matrix resourcefully - just like Zarya is killed very quickly unless she learns to use her bubbles properly.

People who say theyre both shit now just cant be bothered to relearn them lmao

A

Alice Alexandrovna

So, my main is Pharah, followed by Mercy, D.Va, and Sombra.

I think D.Va is great. Much more fun and direct combative gameplay now. I enjoy really getting in people's faces and getting more kills, I've saved a few games/saved a few teammates already with it.

Although she is more of a DPS than tank now. I don't miss the old DM, I hardly used it and it felt too long before. This is a good adjustment.

Mercy is meh. I wasn't excited for the changes and I'm still not impressed, but what are ya gonna do. It was VERY easy for me to immediately adjust to her because I was already good at balancing battling, damage boosting, healing, and rezzing, so difficulty of gameplay wasn't an issue.

Her ult feels pretty useless (and out of character) to me. Wish the radius for her rez was slightly larger so you don't have to be RIGHT on top of the target (if you're rezzing a tank, which should be your priority for solo rezzes, they're almost always in the thick of it so it's easy to get killed).

I think she'd benefit from a 25s cooldown instead of 30 but that parts whatever, the radius is my biggest issue.

Other than that, it is what it is. I can still help my team a great amount regardless of what nerfs Blizzard has made.

C

Chucky Chuck

Love the new D.Va
"BANG!"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom