Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you guys think about the new dva? I don't really like it but let me hear your...

G

Guy Nemo

What do you guys think about the new dva? I don't really like it but let me hear your thoughts.

J

Jack Galea

I'm a D.Va main of 54 hours, and these changes make her a hard counter to Pharah, she's not the only one that can dominate the skies now

R

Ryan Lewis

Only changes I see is an added ablity

R

Ray Caverly

I was a shitty dva before, im still a shitty dva but its more fun.

C

Cesar Giovanni Martinez

as a avid d.va player I find the missles something that needs a lot of getting used to as they are projectiles and the range for them to do enough effective damage needs to be pretty close.....otherwise her defense matrix nerf hurt I find myself out of mech more often due to lack of defense but as any good d.va player quickly back in it the firing while boosting is amazing though and well welcomed. overall shes better but definitely needs getting used to even for long time players just cant play her the same anymore.

K

Kelly Rose Scozzafava

i'm a hardcore dva main (112 hours played) and the only thing i'm having trouble with, is getting used to having to press LB (yes i'm a console peasant) to cancel the boost. i'm so used to canceling with a trigger that i'm flying around like an idiot until i figure this out

R

Ray Link Iungerman

Loooooooove it

A

Alex Vincent

More fun, but less value overall. People may not have liked DM bot D.va, but that was where she got the most value regardless. Still, I think the nerf is healthy for the meta, and it makes the game more fun. I think is both fun and good for the game, as for the top tier players D.va was a must pick for quite a while.

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

i keep shooting instead of boost cancelling too. otherwise i really like it.

J

Johnathan Walker

D.va is one of my mains and I'm loving the new skill! I notice she is much more useful at a range than she was before. The only thing I have to get used to is the fact her cannons are hitscan but her missiles are projectiles, making it hard to consistently hit both abilities at mid range

D

Devin Corrigall

I think it's awesome. Gotta be more strategic with DM usage, and moar DPS is fun :)

S

Shawn Ladner

Not an expected change, but a welcome one. For both enemies and D.va herself

C

Chris Johnson

She's more fun but less useful. She's more of a DPS now than a tank

K

Ken Pilcher

As someone with 400 hours in dva. I love her.

T

Tanner Sweet

Everyone I see that doesn't like the dva changes is because of the defense matrix.

S

Sirachat Chairat

more useless hero plus 1 feel sad

T

Tristan Frankland

She's gonna make torb pointless, it's great

K

Ken Pilcher

she also wrecks bastion now.

C

Christian Wood

I just love her, she is so much fun

M

Marcelo Cardenas

As a dva main i say she got buffed lol. I'm having the most fun with her more than ever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom