Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you do when people you playing with start calling you and the whole team names...

E

Evelyn Mentado

What do you do when people you playing with start calling you and the whole team names cause you ain't a good player? Be respectful please

L

Lindsay Berra

Ignore it.
Laugh it off.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Switch to Hanzo and call them poo-heads.

A

Abhishek Shrestha

when you get 5 gold medal as zen and you're the only one on point... it tilts people

A

Abhishek Kumar

Switch to Soldier

S

Savannah Dey Carden

Mute them and play on.

E

Erik Isaksson

I say "well that's your personal problem" and then I keep playing

B

Brandon Dix

Generally, apologize that I'm having an off game, and that this is their first experience playing in mid diamond on the account they bought becuase they couldn't do it on their own. They'll either shut up or explode into full tilt. It's great either way

R

Richard Sa

Well like the salty person I am, if I feel like we already lost and they're harassing everyone making it worse I try my best to piss them off even more by either switching to widow, Mei, or hanzo. Meis generally the most fun

S

Skyler Gunnell

I always just laugh and shrug it off. No need to lower yourself to their level

D

Dyan Long

i agree with them
"You're a shitty hanzo"
"Well no shit son I have 1 hr on him"

A

Andre Uva

If he's talking about the whole team there is a 65% chance I don't say anything (I keep my mic off when I play) but if it's directed towards me, I normally turn my mic on to argue

J

Jade Ando

Keep laughing like a villain at whatever they say, that'll get em

R

Rose Rend

Usually I ignore it. But on occasion when they're mad for a really unnecessary reason I'll hit them with the sarcasm. An "ooooh edgy" usually makes them super pissed and then they just make themselves look like an idiot.

Or I stop healing them.

D

Daniel Wise

Welcome to online gaming. Grow a pair and get used to it or stop playing.

K

Kitty Augustine

My self defense mechanism is to pick on myself first, it generally works or at least builds common ground bonding over my being shit.

"Oh fuck, that was dumb, gonna go uninstall" is my go to line when I fuck up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom