Contact advertising [email protected]

What do u expect when the blizzard community is 98% toxic 2%normal this the right face...

• Thread starter Justin Lira Aguero
  • Start date
J

Justin Lira Aguero

What do u expect when the blizzard community is 98% toxic 2%normal this the right face for your games blizzard since your lack and learning punishment for toxicity you log into HOTS you log into Overwatch you log into WOW you log into hearth stone, Diablo and starcraft you get met with toxicity on a daily basis and blizzard does nothing about it to stop it from spreading, so welcome xQc the actually rightful image of blizzard games blizzard has let the toxicity stay festering building and then spread for years to the point where it's just seen as normal

P

Penny Vázquez

Quality pasta

J

Jonathan Garcia

This happen everywhere and you are only blaming blizzard for toxicity

B

Brogen Budgen

I mean starcraft is pretty nice

P

Pernille Kisshu Bjørnholdt Knudsen

Even when everyone else are toxic assholes, it does not give you the right to be one too. Especially as a professional player you should behave and act like what everyone should strive to be. Blizzard punishing owl player for toxic behavior is "doing something about it". Theyre working on it, bit it would be so much easier if people would just treat eachother with decency and respect :/

L

Lance Tan

he need some mental healing

A

Aubrey Wilson

expecting everyone to be kind and loving and nice is a naïve expectation. I'm not condoning being mean but everyone has been mean at one point or another. everyone has been "toxic" before. so if you think XQC deserves his ban, I want you to ban yourself the next time you're being toxic and/or mean. don't be a hypocrite

Z

Zant Hyrule

99%

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom