Contact advertising [email protected]

What did you learn about overwatch today? Me? I have over 50 hours of zen and just...

J

JD Fox

What did you learn about overwatch today?

Me?

I have over 50 hours of zen and just found out his healing orb only works on 1 person at a time.......

Please somebody top that!!!!!!

L

Loo Sarango

I beat the fuck out if my meat so goddamn hard that my left leg went totally numb, i cant feel a thing

D

Dalton Bridevaux

Bait tho

C

Chhorady Ker

Me too
Except I have 10 hours on him

A

Austin Bam

I found out that the new Halloween skins are just a depreste attempt to milk this money cow for all it's going

A

Austin Bam

Good

A

Austin Bam

Got

D

Donny Juan

yesterday I found out that zennys healing can be blocked by a winston bubble

M

Mackenzie Rae

I around 50 hours in Mei and just learned you can cancel walls... ;;

A

Abhishek Kumar

Over 20 hours on Genji and I just learned I can 1v6 the enemy team unless they have a symmetra or Winston

J

Jeannie Garcia

I have over 40 hrs on mercy and just realized today that I don’t have to keep clicking over and over to heal, I can hold the button down and it keeps healing! So much easier

B

Briana Lenoir

Up until last month, i thought Zen's discord orb would like slow enemies movement..... but in my defense, I never play zen

B

Ben Suskic

I have 100 hours on lucio and just realized i can wall ride backwards

A

Ashlyn Wong

Torb's alt fire uses 3 ammo but fires like 8?

N

Noman Saleem

Took me 2-3 hours to learn that you need to hold jump to use wall climb of Hanzo and Genji.

R

Rob Frank

I found out that if you get really really drunk Symmetra seems the tiniest bit attractive.

J

Jeannie Garcia

Around 10 hrs on mei and I just realized I could rotate her ice wall... seriously

S

Skylar Barber

I'm level 320 with like 80 hours on lucio and I just fucking realised last night that his boop consumes ammo.

N

Nico Alagiyawanna

Epic fail on what freaking TV or monitor do you play?

A

Aadil Saqib

I have 250hrs on Pharah and I learned that you can use rocket boops on the li jang tower to gain insane altitude
(Provided your Mercy is smart enough to heal you the 40 self damage.)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom