Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Went to pick up my Switch from the dock and accidently dropped it. Thankfully my wife...

J

Jonathan Richard

Went to pick up my Switch from the dock and accidently dropped it. Thankfully my wife had spent $5 on a screen protector for me. Good investment.

O

Omar Anglin

Damn

C

Candy Martello Diaz

Wow .

J

Jeffri Tjin

Switch plastic screen won't crack easily by falling though, it's just prone to scratch... also, Idk, I have two TG on Switch now that is so easy to crack, not even falling.

M

Max Wilson

Good to know a screen protector does do something

J

Justin McGowan

A wasted $5. The screen is plastic. Not glass, Nintendo tested it hundreds of times until you can drop it over and over even from 10' and guarantee the screen won't break. If it didn't had one than the Switch would simply have hit the ground. Seriously all you need is a regular old screen protector to help prevent scratches. I couldn't tell you how many times I've dropped mine and it's still perfect.

V

Valentin Yepez Jr.

Was it one of those $9.99 ones or $39.99 ones?

P

Philip Christian DeOcampo III

Yea that tempered glass just cracked because it just does. A regular film would've done the job without the cracks.

M

Miguel Carrasco

Normal plastic screen protector is best, not this glass stuff. The plastic has never failed me, ever, on any device. That right there would've given me a heart attack, no good lol.

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Well, this has finally convinced to get one. Excellent!

T

Tanner Stephens

Tempered glass is relatively inexpensive and adds more protection than a film screen protector, even if it's not needed.

Now that I've replied to the smartasses, nice too see your switch survive.

R

Ryan Gillispie

The nice tempered glass ones ain’t no joke.

A

Adrian Chan

A film screen protector would not have cracked like that

L

Lewis Hamilton Brown

Screen would have been fine without the glass protector. Still good to have one to protect against scratches. I’ve got the same one.

J

John Sanchez

Dude thats a misconception. The fake glass will break. The screen will NOT break by fall i live on second floor an my sister threw her switch out the window the controller shattered but not a crack on the screen..

T

Tobias Lingen

Yep the Switch screen can't really break, but I still love my glass screen protector, makes the screen feel a lot better AND protects it from scratches

A

Angela Ahn Rosa

YAY YOU GO WIFEY!

C

Chris Green

That's what happens when you get angry with it

S

Shane Rupert

That's cause it was a tempered glass screen protector. The Switch has a plastic screen. So you don't have to worry about it.

D

Darryl Burma

Nintendo Switch owners have wives? lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom