Contact advertising [email protected]

Welcome to the M.V.L(2) , this is for Ps4 1. Must play 7 games a week. 2.Any play...

B

Brian Donis

Welcome to the M.V.L(2) , this is for Ps4
1. Must play 7 games a week.

2.Any play style is welcome .

3.Must be in Facebook chat.

4.No player ovr 84 can be released unless admin over rules it.

5. No trades with CPU controlled teams,

6.Team switching can only happen in the offseason. Please notify admin in your interest to change.

7.Rosters will edits will take place in offseason it will be done by leauge owner and other admins. *Changes in ratings, hotspots, badges,height and weight without other admin consulting will lose admin rights .

8.To make the playoffs, Playoff Placement is decided by "WINS". If there's a tie it depends on how active you are and tie breaker between other user fighting for same seed position.

9. You Can't play against the CPU.

10.Trades can not be more than 5 points, Example Lebron 99 for Kobe 94 accepted Lebron 99 for Kobe 90 will be denied.

11.There will be 12 preseason games and they will be reset

11. (Playoffs Rules) we will put a reminder up when the series will begin/finish. Playoff opponents are responsible for getting your games played and setting scheduled times. The player most active in the chat will advance to the next round when the deadline past due.

12. Any and all trades will be reviewed by admin and voted. All trades can be vetoed or pushed for any reason that helps and keeps fairness in the league. Consistent friendly trades to help stack one team "WILL NOT BE TOLERATED".

Reset rule:
After halftime if u r winning and your game disconnect you, you will get an automatic reset (use gameshare for proof)

After halftime if you are losing and your game "disconnected" you will get the Loss unless both parties agree to reset the game.

Before halftime winning or losing if you game get disconnected you will get a reset

And if you don't post pictures that you lag out no reset will be awarded

R

Rahshee Modica

Let me get Orlando

T

Tra'Rone Brazell

I want harden

J

Jacob Gale

I want in. If there is a free team

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom