Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One "We know we gave you a couple dates for rentable servers and you have been such loyal...

R

Robert Lee

"We know we gave you a couple dates for rentable servers and you have been such loyal participants in our shenanigans for almost two years but fuck you Microsoft users." and yes this was just posted on their website as of 20 minutes ago.

C

Cody Bilek

So to reiterate here, they are pushing it to early November now?.....Jesus Christ ‍♂♂♂

C

Cody Bilek

Zachary Cardenas

R

Robert Lee

That's what it says good sir. This is what Wildcard does best.

T

Tom Hooley

They need to enable cross play at the same time, you know the only reason they aren't is because they are scratching nitrado's backs.

Fucking sucks man, ragnorak is pretty much unplayable ATM, dedicates keep getting wiped every week due to bugs. The only safe option ATM is single player :/

M

Marco Becker

Think it will work Never... this is embarrassing...

R

Robert Prowse

i dont even see this on the website?

R

Robert Lee

I figured someone would be blind.... Here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Will Bickel

At that time you can play anywhere and host the server on your compyrer

R

Robert Daniels

What's the link to this update?

R

Rudy Abrego

Wasn’t it originally late September?

R

Robert Lee

Yeah....

F

Frankie Rush

Judging by the wording, the issue is on Microsoft's end. Not surprising, I did testing for new content for another game and most of the update hold ups were due to Microsoft

R

Robert Lee

No.... The issue is Microsoft was doing QA and found a problem with Wildcards work.... Read it again... Wildcard is sending engineers to nitrando to fix problems. Yet again Wildcard isn't capable of doing their own jobs correctly.

R

Robert Lee

Also side note by the wording of the Abberation update I'd say not to expect if before December on console.

D

DeeDee Perfitt

This is no surprise really look how long it took for the "Official Release"..

A

Austin Strunk

Microsoft got tired of their shit. And stepped in to fix it

A

Arrynn Cox

Just stop. You have no idea what's going on. You read it then just to conclusions. You have no idea what the backend is. So spot acting like a pompous fool

J

James R. Phillips

Official fer the win

A

Adam Jones

I just read alot of waaaaahhhhh waaaaahhh i cant play exactly how i want too yet waaaahhh.....blimy you can still play the game just have a bit of patience and chill till its released instead of getting all worked up over nothing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom