Contact advertising [email protected]

We all could see at least few posts about one-tricks, switching, finding your main...

• Thread starter Artur Świątkowski
  • Start date
A

Artur Świątkowski

We all could see at least few posts about one-tricks, switching, finding your main etc., but I need to make another one, but longer, with a few words about me so be ready for a longer read.

I always had a problem with giving too much for others and not really thinkig about myself. I could give a few examples, but I'll give one, which is most related to OW. When we played football in school or outside, nobody ever wanted to be a goalkeeper so I started to be one, even tho I didn't want to do it that much, but I got pretty good with time, so I didn't complain to anyone.

After long time being a PC player, I switched to PS4 bc I didn't have a good job to upgrade it all the time. On PS4 started my "journey" with OW and for some time now, like half a year, maybe longer, I started playing on PC. I've always loved long-ranged shooting, so my first picks were Hanzo, Widow and some time after, McCree. Played a lot of QP before going into comp and I've read here and there about it so I was kind of ready to fill when nobody picked tank or healer. As you could guess, I started to main tanks (mostly Rein and Roadhog), then same thing with Zen and Ana. I can do good on both roles, but would really prefer to call myself a Widow/McCree main and also played a lot of Tracer in QP and getting better, even if it means I should stay longer in QP to practice my aim. I even got a second account to only play DPS and I'm afraid that even if I'm good and instalock something, nobody will want to fill for any reason of their choosing.

What should I go for?

I

Ian Sepcsik

It's really good that your filling and I do wish more people were like how you describe your self unfortunately it is a tricky situation I would have to say to fix your problem go on something like here and post you want to build a team post your sr and what you would like to play and they can build a team around you so you get what you love to play and they love what they get to play it's a win win other than that if you would like to continue playing solo this will unfortunately keep happening

S

Sam Wilkinson

Honestly finding a couple of friends or a team will help here as long as you all play more than one hero/role. Like literally if you're not playing the roles you're best at then naturally it costs you in the long run. But yeah find a few flexible friends you can regularly play with and it makes many more opportunities to play characters you prefer to play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom