Contact advertising [email protected]

Was playing comp asked my team if they would let me play Dps McCree and they accepted...

A

Adib Dimassi

Was playing comp asked my team if they would let me play Dps McCree and they accepted because i have 80hrs on McCree
We had me ,ana,mercy,rein,zarya and genjj on watchpoint gibraltar defense
The enemy team had a widow and for some awkward weird reasons ana decided to switch to widow and he lost every single 1v1 against widow so i knew he was trolling so i tried my little heart out to carry so we dont lose because of him and i did, they pushed 2 points first round ended 0 2 i had 20 elms,8k damage and like 5 death
Now its time to attack , the widow afked for so long and was kicked for inactivity we were in a 5v6 for a solid 2-3min and when he cameback we needed 1 more healer but he picked widow AGAIN and like before he got 0 kills
I didnt get mad i kept my good performance and tried to carry but we lost 1 2 sadly and i had 49elms (37 final blows),20obj kills,16kdamage , 9death ,4min obj time and 57% accuracy
I was super happy with my perfomance as its one of my best McCree matches ever but its so fucking annoying that we could won so easily if that stupid widow switched...i can only carry so much...
I dont understand why people throw its so dumb...
Gold elo hell is so dumb

A

Abhishek Kumar

Mhm, you know if you wanna carry you should play something like Tracer or Genji

A

Abhishek Kumar

You did great tho

A

Adib Dimassi

I know oversumo is not the most accurate but god dammit

A

Abhishek Kumar

Wow dude that's awesome

D

Drew Franko

Some people are gonna throw just the nature of overwatch comp matchmaking...

J

Jeremy Michael Chason

Yeah I get the same thing at high silver or the ones who become toxic for tidbit lil things like countering an attack sums shield gen with a shield gen. I carried that game because they couldn't even care to search for the gen.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom