Contact advertising [email protected]

Was placement system changed on season 6 ? Every season i get plat sr after...

A

Alper Kısık

Was placement system changed on season 6 ? Every season i get plat sr after placements. I dont understand how i could get 2405 sr from full carried matches by myself. I just played roadhog. Literally every match i had 3 gold medal at least including elimination, damage and objecive kill and my season 5 final sr is 2655. Would someone like to enlighten me about it ?

N

Nathan Hobbs

They made season 6 easier to get higher on placement

G

Gareth Edwards

Git gud

J

Josh Hayward

Are you sure 2655 was your final and not your season 5 high? If you played superbly, you would (or should) have placed higher than your final SR.

C

Christian Landers

What was you W/L count, losing 9 would put you below last season most definitely. Also, getting a lot of gold medals with heroes like Hog is super common, I'd suggest playing a low pick rate character extremely well to do better on the curve. Id like to mention that it is only a carry if you win and 9/10 times Hog may do great, but he doesnt benefit the team as much as tge other tanks(thats why he has high stats, and a low win% in most cases).

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

It also factors the mmr of those you were playing against

A

Ashley Demyan

Well for one, your mindset that you carried every game is a low Elo mindset.

D

Davyn Simpson

They changed comp last update

B

Ben Suskic

People always forget more than 1 person can have gold, you probably didnt carry

A

Alex Généreux

And here I went 0-10 in my placements and got higher than my season 5 final SR

R

Revan Renaldi

Were you grouping up with lower SR friends?

K

Kaan Bilge

^ This. Grouping with a low sr player was the reason behind it. He queued with a silver guy, I know them both. Thanks for helping with the issue everyone

A

Adi-eus Yang

But I was grouped up with my friend for placements who was placed in bronze and I ended Season 5 with Gold (2323) but I was placed Plat (2967) in Season 6 though. Or is it because of the hero choice? I played mostly Mercy for my season 5 placements but for season 6 I played mostly Orisa for my placements

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom