Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One *WARNING* don't waist your time playing the ARKAWAY server i got wiped for building in...

J

Josh Lowe

*WARNING* don't waist your time playing the ARKAWAY server i got wiped for building in a little hole and I was speaking to one of the tribes on there and the admins just give them tek shit for fuck all waisted 3 days of my life someone give me a server without any goons as admins.

L

LeeAnn Alexander

Check out Arkmanji Evolved on Rag

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

J

Jemma Reeves

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alfonso Raya

Arkbattlegrounds

D

David Mackie

The labyrinth.
Tweawed so its just right and not crazy.
Active admin.
In game shop.
Good little community and building.
Lots of events.
Boosted drops.
Starter.
Lots of good places to build.
FACEBOOK PAGE AS FOLLOWS.....
the labyrinth (ark surival evolved)

E

Enrique Rosiles

We are heavy recruiting at War zone 24/7 cluster

A

Andre Salguero

Come check out FREAK Server, slightly boosted, prim+ pvpve on RAGNAROK. TO JOIN: select player dedicated, pvp on Ragnarok, the server name is "Freak Server 24 7 pvpve. most of the stats are between 3x and 6x, community forge and starter at blue. STARTER: lv100 horse or bear with saddle. Events: some events include dodo fights every Friday night, the occasional raid base, random surprise boss fights randomly spawned on the map, admin hosted boss fights(admin won't be using cheats during the boss fight) scavenger hunts, Weekly Dino auctions, ice Wyvern egg hunts, etc. The server host has an open challenge in for honor: if you challenge him and win you get 5 tames of your choice within reason. One of the admins has a similar challenge on dark souls 3

rules on fb page: FREAK Server 24-7 pvpve

J

Joey Walker

Come join Primeval Extinction! Fast growing HIGH POPULATED servers!

We are looking for awesome players who love Ark, but don't like the 24/7 PVP. We have a PVE weekday PVP weekend 3 map server cluster . Nicely boosted with all engrams auto unlocked, including all Tek Engrams.

Don't like highly boosted servers, and want closer to official stats? We got you covered there as well. We have a Ragnarok server dedicated only to those that love the grind. All close to Vanilla server. 24/7 PVP for that one.

My goal is to make servers that everyone can enjoy. We have a great community with player hosted events, and high population. I also love doing drop events, and making sure my servers are fun and fair for all.

Server information:

PVE WEEKDAY PVP WEEKEND SERVERS:

Clustered Maps: Ragnarok, The Center, & The Island

PVE Monday-Friday for those that don't have time to spend all day on Ark. PVP Saturday and Sunday

ORP off on PVP weekends. ON during the week

Custom Drops. Tek, Element, and weapons in high level drops.

Wild Dino 300

Player Level 150

Events and more

No admin BS. Only 1 host/admin and I am PVE. Only get on to do events and help players.

OUR 24/7 PVP OFFICIAL LIKE SERVER INFO. NO RULES ON THIS SERVER, ITS ALL OFFICIAL LIKE.

2X player stats all around

20X weight

5X harvest, 5X Taming

Official Like, but with with a tiny bump in stats.

No BS, Just fun game play with a great community. Long ran servers, plan to be around for years to come.

Must join FB group,read and comment on pinned post. Small price to pay to join an amazing Ark community

D

Derrick Flynn

Admins have nightly events for gear and Dino’s for winners so that small tribes can be of a decent size and PvP is encouraged . Wiping is not allowed that’s about it , most tribes won’t wipe passives even though non-farmers and wartames are open season . It’s a good balance of you can get Tek shit quick without having to make it a full time job with enough grind to keep trolls away so the balance is a slower pace with fair benefits to players in the competitive events and they do loot drops .

S

Steven Rowley

S

Shelby Berg

C

Candice Renee

C

Chris Fiegl

4 Map Cluster ArkBoosted24x7 Full PVP Center,Island,Rag,And Aberration Scorched Earth Coming Soon. Server is 20x Gather Infinite Weight,Infinite Oxygen,Instant Tame Boosted Hatching And Breeding,Auto Unlock Tek At Level 70. Dinos And Element Can Be Purchased From Store. Center is very populated and Rag is getting there looking to add some new tribes that wanna build up and have some fun. Tonight I will be giving out starter that includes 1 Dino Ptera Or Rex Indy Forge,Chem Bench,Longneck,Tranqs,and 10 Turrets With A Few Bullets To Get You Going. Please Join Rag Map For Starter. Max Character Level 100,Max Wild Dino 228

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

C

Christina Rae Jackowski

The admins are chill along with the server itself. There is events twice a month. The admins are releasing alpha raptors this weekend with items and gear for us to kill and get things we might not have already. Next weekend the event is tower defence. Prize being a phoenix. There is a community store and center. The admins host boss fights on the weekends. The server is password protected to weed out trolls and kids under 18.

M

Mikael Bulio Hulio

Come to elmos world

D

David Savagex

7 server cluster looking for more LONG TERM players as we have been hosting for over 2 years and no end is in sight :)

FRESH PVP CLUSTER
[20 pickup (custom variation of 10x)
10x taming
15x mature and hatch]
Pvp currently has Ragnarok, The Island, The Center, and Aberration @ 32 slot and all can be increased as needed.

PvP also has a 5th map that is rotational and consists of save file from official servers to give you all the raiding and looting your heart desires without killing our cluster population!

PVE ragnarok with stats above our pvp a bit @ 32 slots and events :)

And a 32 slot ragnarok Primitive plus server that was just launched!

Pvp is Boosted but not insane only thing we ask is that you don't be toxic to the community. Competition is fun but wiping and trolling isn't. In process of setting up event areas as well for games and prizes! Custom drops that have various kibbles, element, Tek armour and structures, and even TEK BLUEPRINTS, Lvl 300 max for wild dinos too with increased turret damage to compensate! In game currency, that cannot be gathered or minipulated, and shop coming very soon as well as the fishing hole! The Pub! Lounges! Dino customization shop! Battle royal arena! Jousting arena! Great group we have so far and we would love to have more people to grow with!
Engram points boosted so you can learn EVERYTHING!!

Join in, bring your friends, and build an empire!!

Facebook.com/groups/arkreloaded

R

Regan Banfield

Waisted

B

Brittney Gillespie

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom