Contact advertising [email protected]

Unpopular opinions: You are at the rank you are at because of yourself,not your team....

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Unpopular opinions:

You are at the rank you are at because of yourself,not your team.

The new mercy change is literally the best thing ever since she can't rez all
of my hard work

Mercy's need to stop complaining about protection. She has a pistol that does more damage per bullet than soldier 76, she can fly away if she gets any sort of line of sight and self regents after 1 seconds of not being shot. The mercy is the problem.

Pharah on her own is too weak but with a mercy is too strong

Roadhog is balanced at this point but didn't need the damage nerf

Dva's defence matrix was ridiculous and is fine now

Sombra is 40% dps and 60% healer

M

Marcus Harper

popular opinions: shut the fuck up bilaal

G

Gareth Tyler

I agree with all of the above

C

Calvin Leong

Agreed

M

Martin Sebastian Orozco Alvarez

Healer sombra...

A

Anton Umolac Tesla

Worry not. Even tho I agree with that, you're still gonna get a bunch of assholes in a comments below. Okay, not all of them.

J

Joshua Burrows

Agreed

R

Revan Renaldi

Sombra is a dps in solo q and can (implying this hero has the ability to but not necessarily do every time) support in a coordinated 6 stack

Dva's matrix was ok before and is ok now because of what she gets in return

N

Nihant Kansara

Phara is strong ?
Have you seen her hitbox ?

A

Angus Mcclelland

If you play sombra as a healer you're going to lose a lot of games

N

Noman Saleem

Defense matrix definitely needed a nerf, its much more balanced now

S

Sam Walker

We shouldn't really think about heroes in 3 black and white boxes, DPS tank and healer. IE sombra is a disruptor with hacks and sneak attacks, pharah is a nuisance if not countered, Mercy is a balance shifter with her rez etc

X

Xavier Beaulieu

agreed

J

Jacob Ferguson

Look at all this bronze

S

Sam Walsh

"pistol that does more damage" ok but when she gets into a 1v3/4/5/6 fight it's impossible, so teammates need to help her.
"she can fly away" if her teammates aren't around, then there's no one to fly to.
"health regens" it's difficult to escape & not get hit if no one is around.
mercy is a support. she relies on her teammates. help her.

M

Mika Proctor

How is sombra a healer on let's say a 2cp on attack in the middle of a crazy ass battle do you think that soldier is going to be like "ok excuse me fam I gotta skedaddle on outta here to run to the nearest hacked pack... don't follow me ok? Thanks love you bb"

On SOME maps she's an excellent healer but never rely on those packs cause even they have a cooldown. Let's say defend volskaya 1st point. In a battle there's 2 packs to farm but if six people are jumping on those packs you're not gonna get the heals you need.

The way I view what makes a healer a healer is being able to aid a teammate as they are engaging in battle. Sombra can't do that unless she has a new buff I missed that involves a pack strapped to her back

P

Patrick Leipold

my opinions:
- the mercy changes are absolutely fine and they were needed
- "pharah on her own is too weak" ... she's a flying killing machine with splash dmg and insane dmg output... she literally is junkrat with a jetpack
- letting hog move while healing is ok, the 50% dmg reduction isn't...
- imo def matrix is still broken as fck because it can negate like almost all useful offensive/damaging ultimates, doesn't matter how long it does take to recharge or how fast it drains, a good D.va will still eat lots of ults...
- sombra 60% a healer? xD she's more like 50% an off-support, but no healer at all... as if tanks had the time to quickly run to a healthpack in teamfights...

E

Emre Yurteri

Terrible SR system, fuck off

Z

Zarkou Mihai

I don't get why people complain so much of a clutch turning Defence Matrix, you can drop d.va outta her mech easily without using an ultimate, she has a fucking large hitbox, literally anyone with even a terrible aim can hit, she can be slept , anything. Her defence matrix doesn't work from behind or sides, it is actually a small radius in front of her and can be avoided easily if you're NOT infront of HER.

C

Christian Landers

I agree with the 3rd and 6th opinions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom