Contact advertising [email protected]

Unless Overwatch commits to telling a story worth a damn, I really cant give two fucks...

A

Ababil Ashari

Unless Overwatch commits to telling a story worth a damn, I really cant give two fucks about the sexual orientation and gender fluidity of their characters.

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

That won't even happen, because people care more about which two characters are having sex rather than an interesting and progressing storyline.

S

Sandra Krähenbühl

But you still comment about how much you don't care sooooo...

A

Ashe Lee

The amount of whiny overreacting is hilarious.

Please continue to make posts telling everyone you don't care, we believe you. We do. Honest.

O

Olivia Bąk

Prepere for SJW rage in comments.

R

Robert Gonzalez

male and female ez pz lmao

S

Sam Flayed

U....u dont have to, they do that just to add dept to the characters, so that they arent seen as just functions

A

Alex Kirk

Why does their sexuality even matter... it's an FPS ffs. People are so weird.

N

Nial Carlson

I mean, I thought the comic was pretty good. Zarya isn't my favorite character to be seeing but at least they progressed with the story the video had. And we know sombras real name now

E

Emma Echols

It is nice to see the representation in OW. It does seem like a lot of it and they do tend to struggle with narrative overall. But also, OW is currently one of the best games for diverse player base! Lots of women and other minorities in gaming are playing OW that didn’t play competitive games before. So I do feel like perhaps the openness and spirit of inclusion (even if it does feel like they’re being very aggressive about it)in the gaming community is helpful overall?

S

Sergio Barraza

It's called pandering while they ignore the issues of the game or actually forget to build a brand for the game most of you aren't gonna be playing overwatch within the next decade or maybe within the next 5 years with how poor blizzard treats this game compared to esports like dota 2 csgo which is going almost 2 decades strong and league which is in it's 7th consecutive year without a decline in the playerbase

N

Noman Saleem

Everyone is gay unless Blizzard confirms they are straight- Overwatch Tumbler community and shipers.

C

Christina Bowlin

??? The only story part is the comics and the shorts

S

Shannon Fellows

Then why the post?

R

Rob Marchi

>doesn't care
>posts about how much he doesn't care
Fucking what.

P

Prima Zacchaeus

cis dude who's represented everywhere doesn't care because you are already visible to the world. shut up if you don't care, why bother making a post? smh

D

Dave Arronde

I don't fucking care about posting this comment but I'ma post it anyway

O

Olivia Bąk

How many genders we know about?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Surprised commenting is still up on this

S

Shauna Crowe

Let's not forget, Lynx is an omnic.
A ROBOT.
Robots don't have genders and I'm just assuming that they do not have genitalia.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom