Contact advertising [email protected]

PC UGGGH these random alt F4s this game does to me is getting very frustrating...

A

Adam Rosengarten

UGGGH these random alt F4s this game does to me is getting very frustrating...

A

Andrei Bali

Yeah same

J

Josh Krogman

I get a lot of this "You must restart the Blizzard client to continue playing .....". Probably 4-5 times since launch. My rig can handle any game quite well with 100mb down fiber so I'm not sure where this is coming from.

A

Adam Rosengarten

Yeah i play PUBG and DOOM on my rig without all these issues so it has to be on Bungies end... Also know its not my internet when i can play other games for hours on end and never get DCd

T

Tim Trude

Amd?

A

Adam Rosengarten

I have a i5 7600 with 16gb ram and a 1060 6gb gpu. All of which they recommend or are better...

T

Tim Trude

Your setup is the same as mine... i dont crash... strange.

A

Adam Rosengarten

Thats what im saying it doesnt make sense. I may try a fresh install after this mission.

J

Joshua Singer

I haven’t experienced this.

R

Ryan MacLeod

If it is anything like the first one the real boss is the server connections. You'll either learn to live with it or destroy your rig when you get kick from that final raid boss victory xD

M

Mateusz Strycharz

Well for me its like when i log in sometimes It will say that but never crashed my game Yet atleast

T

Tim Trude

Maybe bad gpu drivers?

O

Oliver Rolfe

Having 100mb internet has nothing to do with crashes

Are you running the latest driver updates ?

Run windowed full screen as it helps with alt tab to other screens

A

Adam Rosengarten

EDIT: My DCs were due to the clan roster. After leaving the clan i have not DCd once. Although there is still a memory leak somewhere in game as i get a massive drop of 20-30 frames after playing for and hour or 2.

M

Mateusz Strycharz

After joining a clan i have crashed and memory leaks really badly.

D

Darin Ferraro

I have not run into any issues and Im in a clan. Perhaps the size of the clan contributes as mine is small. In D1 my friend had a microwave when used would lag his ps4 out and it happened during a boss fight. Anytime he wanted to cheat and lag out the boss he would go warm something up in the micro :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom