A

Augusto Sepulveda

True story,

N

Naail Zahid

This should be released on the Switch

J

Joe Foster

I feel like HAMSTER could do Alien Vs. Predator for $10, Fox gets 2 bucks for the license. They did this for a time on the Wii VC for the original TMNT. There's no actor likenesses that need clearance, though the game does star Dutch from Predator.

H

Huy Vu

Still waiting for the emulator on switch

T

Tee Jay

Need this on the switch

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

Hate that time and those games. The Switch need more modern games.

I

Isimi Kehinde

I love those games

M

Mark Nalon

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
... i love my switch but this existed first and these games belong on the neogeo x but its probably dead

L

Levi Thomas

I was a 80s baby and I had the original Nintendo and from there Sega took over for me.

A

Alexis Laurel

I wish they did a CPS1-CPS2 collection... such great arcade games on those boards. The Punisher, Alien vs Predator, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, Armoured Warriors, Warriors of Fate, Battle Circuit and many more! Buy them in a heartbeat.

M

Morris Hamilton Jr.

True Dat

B

Brian Foster

"Specially" ...

J

Joe Roy

Apparently you never played Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey or Xenoblades lol all look amazing on the Switch

V

Virosh Siegecraft

aint nothin wrong wit dat

S

Steven Connell

Especially

C

Cesar Neg

Because of the huge amount of beat'em ups that have been released??

R

Rob Emanuel

As a 35 year old gamer, the ability to play modern versions of my favorite gaming franchises, retro classics, retro inspired indies, as well as other current gen home console games on the go really is awesome. The Switch has finally even eclipsed the N64 as my favorite console. Now, if I could just get that smoke grey joy-con shells swap for that N64 throwback look...

A

Austin James

The only thing I dislike is that there is no Netflix on it, but there’s Hulu so I’m happy about that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom