Contact advertising [email protected]

tried to queue up for a fun game of junkenstein's endless (legendary) on overwatch and...

D

Devin Cook

tried to queue up for a fun game of junkenstein's endless (legendary) on overwatch and someone locked in hanzo.
i asked them nicely if we can get a mccree/soldier, dude tells me to fuck off.
immediately when in game he says he's gonna afk cause he's tired of people telling him to switch.
its not competitive so im like ok that's fine lol.
after game he friend requests me and i was like fuck it why not and this is what he sent LOL.
ow is a fun game filled with friendly, nice hanzo mains.
also put together some of his stats so you guys can fully understand how good this guy is.

A

Andrea Taylor

whats your sr tho

R

Robert Doney

Too be fair. Scatter Arrow counts all 5 arrows separately. So if you miss one it's like you missed 5 arrows back to back.

R

Rebecca Ann Jones

This is the best shit ever . Bless

P

Phil Mullins

O

Olivia Wauer

Hanzo is great on there but yeah

K

Kashitachi

My hanzo in 25-30% accuracy :0 is that bad?

Z

Zachary Machado

Damn I wonder how many people I trigger when they see I don't even play Ranked.

S

Sebastian Ferguson

both are in the wrong. Digi is behaving like an ass. just because a person is swearing and angry doesn't mean you need to talk down to them. you aren't helping the conversation, you're just stroking your ego

J

Justin Horton

It's a event. Not comp. Don't stress over it.

S

Sharah Jones-field

Why even tell people to switch, Let them play who and how they want. Play comp if you're that fired up you have to personally message someone to do what you want.

D

Dustin Nguyen

?

A

Alaa Yassine

You destroyed his confidence the second you told him to switch his afk is justified, Hanzo confidence matters too!!

S

Sanjid Chowdhury

maybe idk let him play hanzo in a fucking arcade game mode??

B

Ben Hoang

You're wrong tbh, Hanzo is strong in this mode
Few headshots would fill him a ult, and 2 ults can kill Junk and Mercy

P

Parker Atkins

Feels bad man hanzo mains need love too :( it's arcade anyway you're kind of being a jerk telling someone what to do with the game they bought honestly then mocking their passion for their hero. Feels like you're a bully imo

T

Timothy Parrish

It's arcade, who fucking cares. Stop this god damn controlling behavior over arcade.

A

Alexander Malkochev

When someone tells me to switch,I switch.
Hate when they think that I am a douche that doesn't give a fuck about winning :D

T

Thomas Willemse

Not all Hanzo mains are like this, trust me we're good people I swear! Haha this guy's pretty trash though. 21% is embarrassing. I would've asked him to switch too, so long as it was politely. I wouldn't even mind if he didn't, provided that he responded in a calm manner. Hanzo's fairly good in this game for taking out Reaper and Mercy fairly quicker than anything else, as well as Junkenstein. This guy maybe not so much. :p

D

Dylan Brooker

LOL my accuracy for hanzo is 20% because I shoot off random arrows in the spawn room and towards the objective

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom