Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Too many deals within ark has gone sour to the point of players not trading because of...

D

Daz Barter

Too many deals within ark has gone sour to the point of players not trading because of fear of not getting what they trade for, would love someone to become a 3rd party on a server where players could meet,the 3rd party would take each player's trade and pass it on for a commission,may cost you extra but at least you know the deal will go down sweet, commission could be like 500 ingots or sumit

M

Matheau Pulver

Til you can't trust the handler

C

Christopher Farst

I play 2 pve lobbies, never had a problem with trades. It takes two to tango, so if people are getting scammed it's partially their fault. What players should do is learn that losing stuff is a huge part of Ark, learning from ur mistakes is the only way to improve ur experience

D

David Kovalik

ahhh the shady dealings of the netherworld

K

Keith Neff

Not with the new 30 minute rule, a trade now takes forever with big mats

T

Tom Manley

Or introduce a trade option :) if they can create ark, they can make a trade window

B

Ben Young

I was going to do this. Have a wee ark business. Couldn't get enough tribemates to help and work too much to do it with 2 of us. Now i'm alone and thinking of quitting too.

J

Josh Harney

We made a big metal box for people to bring things in then we close the door while they trade then only open the door when both are good with the deal

C

Cody Sadorski

We ran a trade center on 323 center map our trade base is till some what there haha been a while so its some what gone espically with repousping of servers nobodys ever on it

K

Kyle Elrod

Yea both sides give 3rd party the items to trade and then 3rd part will give each what they are trading for.
It that 3rd part will take both and both sides are screwed
Simple don't trade with people you don't know

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom