Contact advertising [email protected]

PC To all Pvp players... Is it worth to buy Destiny for PC? How is pvp on pc?

L

Lukas Swoboda

To all Pvp players... Is it worth to buy Destiny for PC? How is pvp on pc?

C

Cory Turczynski

PvP is the only reason I even still play. Overall the game is over hyped, the Xmas event was a cash grab, but I love the PvP.

Only thing the need is to actually separate people in Trials by elo or skill level. Because non-pro players or non-csrry teams/clans have a rough time. XD

Oh. And Bungie blatantly refused to ban glitch exploiters and ddos'ers.

But other than that, I love PvP.

A

Andrzej Wilk

If you want PvP, go get some other game.

C

Chris Nihilson

bout as good as any other game on PC, PvP in mind or not. Destiny at least has a much lower hacker rate than other games, but network problems and glitch-exploiters are still a thing.

if youre playing on console, just stay where you are. unless you reeeeeally want to use m/kb, but besides that....eh. I enjoyed Metal Gear Online (the newest one, MGO3) more than Destiny's PvP, if im honest. And thats...not a glowing recommendation.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Imo, if you want a good pvp mouse and keyboard shooter experience, overwatch, pubg, and even csgo all offer better than destiny. I know for pve i find it MUCH smoother than on console, super easy to chain criticals between different enemies. Also, im surprisef no one has said it yet, its 100x worth it for the increased frame rate. Compared to the 100-110 i get on my pc, destiny on console looks like its running through a layer of mud, so slow and choppy

G

George Nikolskyy

Its awesome. Only reason i bought it was for pvp

D

Damon Syme

Only problem with PvP is the pvpers

S

Steven Draven

It's 60fps or higher for one so it shits on console.

R

Richard Johnston

If you really like playing Destiny, PC will make your experience way better. I have it on PC and ps4. I'm running about 120 frames so the only time I play on ps4 is when my girl wants to play together. I'm in the process of building her a PC so as soon as that's done.......no more destiny console until they figure out how to get 60+ frames.

D

David Fear

I enjoy playing on PC but NOBODY uses a mic unless you are in a clan.

Đ

Đinh Tuấn Kiệt

very fun ... you can play free trial and test pvp if u want to

L

Lukas Swoboda

I already played on ps4 i just wondered if it's still worth to buy

P

Pampee Santiago

Go play PUBG for pvp.

S

Steven Scholl

The meta is like d1 its hella fun

S

Steven Scholl

I refuse to get back on ps4 its collecting dust

B

Bernard Straatman

I enjoy it. An in game chat function would be nice

E

Eugene Mercado

I don’t miss the lag in bringing up your inventory on console and waiting for the items to parse on screen.

I don’t see any lag in this aspect on PC, as pressing start to access inventory on XB1/PS4 usually takes a good 4+ seconds before you’re able to switch weapons out but is instantaneous on PCMR.

The only downside I’ve seen is that there’s no dedicated chat system in game for PC. Most of us rely on Discord to keep a steady communication channel going.

A

Alex Crimson

Instead of waiting 10 minutes to load into something PC takes about 60 seconds.

F

Fang Vang

For pvp no.

D

Donnie Evans

Personally I enjoy the PVP but there are a lot of better PVP games out there. Destiny offers a good mix of PVP and pve

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom