Contact advertising [email protected]

Thoughts on the m.2 ssd possibly looking to get one.

S

Shaun Rowe

Thoughts on the m.2 ssd possibly looking to get one.

A

Angel Giurov

I'd like to know too

G

Gregor Gilbey

Go for an nvme one if you can as they are faster the Samsung evo ones are good bang for your buck

S

Shaun Rowe

Was looking at Samsung anyhow lol

W

William Bares

Once you go m2 you never go back. I would upgrade to m2 before upgrading a video card.

S

Shaun Rowe

I see some ppl having issues with putting an os on it. Can't be that bad can it?

G

Greg Abney

If you're able, make sure its NVMe. I went from os on an hdd to an NVMe and about shit my pants. They are pretty great.

R

Richard Gooden

My pc boots in like 2 seconds after mobo checks. I love em.

M

Maxime Marcoux

My OS is currently on a SSD, is it worth getting a m2 and put the os on it instead? If its not much of an upgrade, I'd probably put my games on it instead

M

Michael Homan

4 seconds to logon in my Asus VR laptop with M2. Nvme Samsung 960 evo ..... seq read 3000 meg per sec.....

K

Kyle King

Mobo gota support nvme unless u get a risser but either way go for it if upgraded 3 of my systems with samsung 950 pro 500gbs and I will never go back to sata short of Armageddon happens and I can't get ahold of anything better

S

Shaun Rowe

I have a Samsung 840 so its def an upgrade but is it hugely worth it

J

JP Willardson

I really like this one. Its super fast and doesnt cheat benchmarks like the samsung 960evo does.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Madison Cline

Get it!!! Who wants to wait 7 second to boot up with you can have it in 4 lol

R

Robin Salem

they make sata ssd's look slow

S

Steven Gunnoe

I think theyre worth getting for a boot drive (128gb or 256gb), but imo theyre not worth the money for the larger ones. I'd just get a sata for storage and m.2 for boot

A

Ashwin Hanuman Limbachia

Platter hdd max read 250, ssd max read 550, M.2 max read 3500.. nuff said ✌❤

H

Hector Ramirez

I just bought one 2 days ago, was running off just a hdd and it was super slow loading up, now I touch the button and it’s ready to go within 5-10 seconds

H

Hector Ramirez

I got a Samsung 960 nvme 250gb

J

Jacob Mier

Yes get one. They are way fast.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom