Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Those that got arms have you settled on a main yet if so is it different to who you...

M

Marc Re Percussion

Those that got arms have you settled on a main yet if so is it different to who you used in test punch ?

S

Sean Williams

Yes. And No

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Don't have it quite yet, Amazon has it delivering later today but can't wait to try out Kid Cobra. Gonna main him if he plays like I think he will

D

Dalton Fletcher

I'm gonna Main Helix.

M

Mario Dean

Im picking mine up today but oddly im interested in trying byte & barq

K

Kono Dio Da

i knew from the test punch i would main sintelle

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

Just started playing story mode. I want to learn how to play with all the characters.

I used Min Min or Twintelle in the testpunch.

Right now Im playing as Spring Man in story mode. I didnt care for him in the test punch but I like his dodge jump.

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

I also picked up these today!

S

Spencer Miller

I've been using min-min but I want to be good at all of them. I like using different characters in fighting games, switching after each round.

R

Ryne Santos

Ribbon girl! I'm close to rank 3 at the moment. Battery warning came on though. So gotta give it a rest.

J

Jessica Brantley

Kid cobra is cool. Byte and Barq are cool. Mechanica used to be my main. We'll see.

K

Keith Pickard

Ninjara, seems like facing him with Heavy fists spells your doom.

L

Luke Drake

I had the most success with Twintelle. The defensive parasol and her air dodge/charge is a deadly combination.

B

Brian Mcfarland

I was thinking the mummy guy

B

Bella Hale

Minmin

R

Royce Rivera

I would find it hard to decide on a main just yet since it's only been day one. Unless you just play as someone you like for looks.

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

Twintelle

J

Jason Hardy

Rented this and MK8D for me and my boys this weekend. Excited to try it out without a lame time limit.

K

Karim Nassar

Min min for the win win

J

Joey Mota

I think the ninja is super close of being my main

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom