Contact advertising [email protected]

This, really, sucks, A, F Dallas fuel is becoming a new team with new members,...

A

Alan Silva

This, really, sucks, A, F
Dallas fuel is becoming a new team with new members, expelling everyone else, XQC has already left and Taimou and Cocco are in sight
Wtf is going on, dude

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Can you link me this, I wanna read all 10.

A

Alan Silva

Follow overwatch._league on Instsgram

A

Abhishek Kumar

Might as well release Seagull too, so I can not give a single fuck about this team lmao. I'm a shock fan now, I really like Iddqd and maybe xQc will join that team too.

C

Chaz Frisell

I was a Fuel fan because of XQC and Seagull. If Seagull leaves I'm done with OWL

R

Ryan Whitted

Idk why'd they get rid of Taimou. He's such a beast and one of the best main tanks in the league

Y

Yeti Jones

they played like crap all season, go figure the owners are in it for wins and not fanboyism eh?

T

Tyler Bend

I feel bad for Dallas. Every type of sports team they have sucks ass.

I

Icey Figueroa

XQC is an overrated twink but i'll be sad if seagull leaves, he's genuinely a good player. tho i don't blame them for cleaning house since theyve done so poorly

N

Noah Wise

They’re getting rid of the weak links? What do you mean what’s going on lmaoo

E

Emma Rebecca

xQc leaving is probably the best thing to happen to Dallas. He was too much of a loose canon and it was going to cause them issues. He's a good player don't get me wrong but it would be incredibly difficult to manage a team and get sponsors etc when there is someone in the team who's known to quite frequently say and do things that get them fined/suspended as regardless of whether we think it's fair or not it reflects badly on the team and therefore any company associating with that team. From that perspective it had to be done. xQc, whilst a brilliant player, isn't really made for the professional gaming scene

D

David Kennedy

its going to end up being the Dallas Korean Fuel very soon

D

Dorian Arcia

What’s going on is the people making homophobic and racist comments left and right and doing controversial shit are finally getting banned.

D

Daniel John Langlois

They’re bad is what’s going on

J

Joop Jones

It's funny when nerds are introduced to sports business. Lol

G

Gus McCrizzle

Why do people have such a hard-on for xQc? He’s fucking garbage ahaaaaa.

J

Joop Jones

Just imagine tgey are baseball players on a baseball team. Management can do whatever they want as long as it's within the contract

M

Matt Bubp

I would really think they would want to let Taimou do his Roadhog thing and Cocco is a damn good tank to take over the role from xQc...weird if true imo but I guess I don't own the team or know inner workings.

R

Ryan Marcus

Bring back Talespin

L

Luke Garside

They're a liability.
If you have players that cannot play because of their own behavior then why would you keep them around?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom