Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One this is an Ark COMMUNITY where we are supposed to help eachother. but dam some of yall...

A

Aaron Ponce

this is an Ark COMMUNITY where we are supposed to help eachother. but dam some of yall are so quick to judge, drop a rude remark, or just flat out be an asshole. like why can't you help the community instead of being a total jackass

E

Eric Weigant

Everyone grows a pair of nuts when they are not face to face

N

Nicholas John

Only thing good about the game is single player or playing with a close friend or two. Official servers and even dedi is filled with way to much anti-intellectual anti-social behavior. RIP ark

M

Martavian Reed

"where we are spposed to help eachother" are we talking about the same ark? cause 2 out of 10 people will help you without planning to fuck you, which is why i team with friends or go solo.

C

Chris Henson

Help each other? Dude have you played on a dedicated server??? 99% of Ark players just wanna fuck you like gangrape! Even less pleasant players than GTA online :p

L

Levi Doty

I must be lucky I found a good official server where everyone works together :)

C

Chris Elliott

Aaron I agree with you but what can you expect when 95% of parks player base will pick a new spawn of the beach and kill him just to see if he has a skin that they don't have. Or knock someone out and popcorn everything you have, or kill a TAME that is literally useless in defense or atl just because they want to brag to other trolls how funny it was they picked a level 15 naked person off their parasaur

J

Joshua Kirkpatrick

I'll have to catch myself not to want to snap on some people but I totally agree it's supposed to be a community

I

Ian Hollis

Because humans are assholes, hasn't ark taught you anything?

C

Chris Elliott

I learned quick and it's the best advice I can give for the game or this community don't fucking trust anyone

K

Kevin Yates

The banter and shit talking I think makes the game great.
Grind, build up and wipe them, kill their tames. Makes it only the sweeter.

Competitive ass game if you're running official servers, it's cutthroat. Too nice and you'll be exploited, too harsh and you create everlasting enemies.

It's a beautiful balance.

S

Shawn Smith

Everywhere you go there are assholes, people who need conflict to feel normal. Avoid them, watch chat and find the people who don't talk\start shit all the time and make friends, but even then keep your gaurd up. It's survival, plain and simple....

C

Chris Elliott

I understand what your saying. But you don't get a chance to build up man. I haven't tried the new servers but before release it was damn near impossible "alphas" so afraid to lose their shit so they block everything and wipe the smallest thatch huts. Because they are too afraid to let someone play the game because they might be good and take alpha from them then with the glitches and cheating. Official pre release was fucking cancer

C

Chris Elliott

Yeah I know. I've found it's less likely in the dad community. "And let the bullshit remarks fly. " there are still assholes but. Less likely and if someone just trolls it can be handled

C

Chris Elliott

Dedi*

C

Chris Elliott

Don't get it twisted PvP isn't trolling but trolling isn't pvp

B

Brittney Gillespie

I think it's cause the majority of the people who play this game are stupidly aggressive

C

Cesar Valenzuela

Because a lot of these people won't act this way in real life so they're assholes in a game safe inside their room

C

Chris Wadhams

This game is fucking politics, you trade make deals, make allies, go to war with different people. Ark is the game version of real life.

C

Chris Elliott

Completely true

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom