Contact advertising [email protected]

There's a lot of speculation on this new hero but I'd like to throw out a fun little...

L

Luke Garside

There's a lot of speculation on this new hero but I'd like to throw out a fun little detail for you.
The scaling of the weapon and shield is tiny.
(The shield is the size of a Pizza)
Chances are our next hero is rather small :)

J

Jamos Attens

Pretty sure it’s the mace head size 30 x 28

J

Jt Neugent

The handle is a foot long+ the size of the detachable rocket-powered flail part. The shield is a projector, it extends to become a full sized shield. Enough of this silliness.

H

Hunter Winchel

It's Brigitte with Jetpack Cat as her ult.

D

Daniel Graham

You're reading the pictures incorrectly. The Flail is about 1/2 a meter in length total, which is a decent size.
And the shield projects to just over 1m, its not huge but its a personal defense system

K

Kris Paugh

Brigitte was quite tall in Reins short...

D

Drake Noffsinger

well the handle is 32cm, not including the head which is just right for a beefy 1 handed mace

A

Andrea A. León

shield has 104 cm lenght

X

Xavier Sarault

THE FUCKING CAT

H

Harry Weeks

Last time I checked it's not that size and a weapon size doesn't mean the hero is small, cos with what u have said blizzard clearly have the barbarians in Diablo incorrect, they are fairly big and have small weapons

B

Bryan Schwinn

It's the fucking cat

K

Kai River

IT'S JETPACK KITTEN AND BRIGITTE IS THE HERO. so basically jet pack kitty will be Brigittes sidekick and when Brigitte dies the cat becomes the hero you play. and the cat also has something to do with her ult.

C

Chris Gouw

Shari-Lee White Brigitte crazy cat lady confirmed

N

Nikõru Nao Hayashi Wihlborg

It's probably a Swedish hero so Torbjörns daughter. Because everything is written in Swedish (ik because I can read Swedish since I am Swedish...)

C

Cory Taco Byrd

OMG DID YOU JUST REVEAL PIZZAJETPACKCAT?

T

Tempest Rogers

BRUHHHH

T

Tempest Rogers

Also the swedish says whiskers and cat mat so ooooooooooooooooooo

S

Shannon Fellows

The shield is Reinhardts shield though...

F

Fernando Lopez

The center is just the shield generator. It's much bigger but not Reinhardt big

J

Joel Lodge

If it’s torbs daughter I’ll be a little disappointed. It looks like she’ll be a mini Reinhardt if it’s her. Regardless I hope the weapons are different and I really hope it isn’t the daughter.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom