Contact advertising [email protected]

The one thing I hate about Windows 10 isn't really that updates are non-optional...

M

Marcus Dean Adams

The one thing I hate about Windows 10 isn't really that updates are non-optional (because lets face it, 99% of users are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to turn down security updates if they're connected to the internet with the rest of us), it's that you don't even have options to schedule them. I turned my PC on, wanting to play some Conquest on Battlefield 1 before I go to work, and it's hiccupping here and there, dropping frames. I look, and Windows has decided to install updates in the background while I'm playing my game.

Probably wouldn't be as much of an issue if I was running an SSD, but, I'm not, :-(

M

Maverick Fernando

It's a must investing on a 520gb SSD, you won't regret it and give you peace of mind in the long run. Cheers mat!

C

Chris Toubezoglou

don't even remember the last time i built a pc or purchased a laptop without an ssd.

O

Oscar Arredondo

You can schedule them. If you go into updates, you can set when you want thebupdate to occur, believe at 1 hour from now, 2 hours, 6, and tomorrow. But outside of that you have no choice.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom